Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Wts sig p220 sold

SOLD
    Last edited by VeedUp; December 18th, 2011 at 05:01 PM.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Marksman

User Info Menu

Tempting... How many rounds through it? Are those standard sights or raised?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Less than 100 rds through it, sights are factory, but do appear to be raised as intended for use with a can.

It's an absolute beautiful piece, just need more room in the safe. And all this gun does is sit in the safe.
    Last edited by VeedUp; November 29th, 2011 at 05:11 AM.
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Why did I get bear pitted? Contact info?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Trades plus cash are welcome

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Bump

On Target

User Info Menu

Love your Sig Veedup! I have a Sig P220 but not the threaded barrel variety. I have a few guns of lesser value available for trade. What are you looking for? These are the pistols i have for trade:
    -Smith & Wesson 642CT 38 spc w/ crimson trace grips
    -Springfield Armory XD40SC
    -High Standard Compact Crusader .45 1911 Officer size

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I was really looking for some cash for a Christmas present for the Mrs. But send me some pics of the smith and maybe we can work something out with a cash plus trade deal.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Still up for grabs

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I'm open to reasonable offers, it's a tact driver, great shooter, really feels like a 1911 with the aluminum stocks, gives it a thin feel.