Rak-a-tak by Gatlin Feed (deer attractant/feed)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bonecollector

Defend-LA, LLC
    Jan 11, 2010
    Slidell, LA
    Let me start by stating that I am not related to the owner or representing him or his company in any way. I am a user of this product and would like some feedback from other users.

I have used rak-a-tak extensively this year. I have 800 acres and use 6 game cameras to survey my deer herd. I have never had near the volume of deer on my game cameras prior to the use of rak-a-tak. I have used several products such as corn, goat chow, and various wildlife attractants and feeds and just cannot attract the volume of wildlife that this product does.

Additionally, the product is a great source of protien and attracts more bucks than other feed attractants. I've had trouble getting mature bucks to come in and feed on corn in front of a game camera, but they seem to justify the risk to stuff their face full of rak-a-tak.

Please let me know what your experiences are with this product. They offer a full line of game feed/attractants. if you have used products by Gatlin Feed other than rak-a-tak, please share the results so I can decide what to fill my feeders with this spring.

Scottr88

Feb 9, 2009
    Gonzales
    I have used the product for the last two years,and i can honestly say that it does exactly what you are describibg,I have more buck pictures on Rak a tak than on anything else,we dont hunt over it,but use it to see whats there with the cameras.They eat it like it is candy,and will dig a hole in the ground when it is gone.They have a winner with this product,only thing is,it's hard to find,not every feed store has it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom