Yard Signs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What size would you be interested in?

• Small "16 x12"

Votes: 5 83.3%
    • Larger (banner sizes)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    I'm thinking I'm gonna order some yard signs.

Would you be interested in small ones "16 x 12" or a larger one banner size?

The banner size ones are perfect for businesses willing to promote the site or members that live in a high traffic area like Airline Hwy. The smaller ones can be used in neighborhoods etc.

Xenon

Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    No offense but I would not be interested in putting it in front of my house only because of advertising that I have guns inside. :draw: Normally that may deter people from coming in, but I ain't home all of the time :ninja:

Dave328

Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I would probably put one up, my neighborhood is gated so I'm not too worried about a break-in, but my HOA doesn't allow yard signs aside from "For Sale". And they can be a PITA about some of those. :hs:

jjss

Gold Member
    Mar 13, 2010
    New Orleans
    If you can get some before November, it might be a great advertising tool wh all the other candidate signs

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I need one for after the next (God help us) Hurricane. We can post it at the entrance of the subdivision.

I could go for a dual purpose sign promoting BS.com and My leather, like the $10 discount to premium members I am going to offer once I am all setup and official, right now I am letting all BS members get $10 off. I have a really good spot to put it, and it wouldn't even look like it was AT my house. I own some land to the side of my fence that is on a very busy street , its only a 3' strip, but highly visible and the way my property is shaped it doesn't look like it would be part of my yard. I have a trapezoid shaped property that is about 50% bigger than normal lot sizes.

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    I am getting the small ones to post around the state. If it's in your yard YAY if not it may be at a street corner near you!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom