** HOW NOT TO SELL AN AR ** 600 round per minute AR-15 for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    I have a Windham Weaponry (made by bushmaster techs) with rails, grip, slide fire, and holo sight. This rifle has a transferable lifetime warranty, the sight is absolutely amazing and the stock is the best thing ever made as far as fun guns go. If you haven't heard about these or shot one then you are definately missing out! Everything has less than 100 round count and has been properly stored for the short period I have owned it. The only reason I am selling it is because I am getting married and found the ring I would like to get my girl. I really need $2000 and trust me it is worth all of that and more. The stock comes with a certificate because it is so amazing you would think its a fully automatic weapon. I am located in Ponchatoula, if you have any questions or would like more specific pictures let me know and I can get it to you. Thanks for looking022.jpg023.jpg

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    its a sightmark, only difference is not night vision compatible...i have experience with both and I personally like sightmark better

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    haha not lying, true thats not the only difference...I just think an eotech has features that you will never use unless you are in combat. Idk about everyone else but I don't need night vision compatable or to not see it from the barrel side or for it to be water proof. Those are features for combat

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Well lets try this, which windham model is it? Which rails are they? Who made the grip? Comes with case? How many mags? How did you "properly store" it?

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Well lets try this, which windham model is it? Which rails are they? Who made the grip? Comes with case? How many mags? How did you "properly store" it?

And how do you know it will shoot 600 rounds per minute if you have shot less that 100 round? :D

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Dude, screw the ring, give your girl an AR-15 with a halo sight that shoots 600 rounds per minute... If it's meant to be she will say yes, if it's not... well then you'll still have your AR instead of some shiny rock.

Only tricky part would be where you could propose and somehow pull the AR out of your ass when you get on your knees..

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    WW15, UTG rails, command arms grip, comes with case, has original mag and black tapco mag, kept it locked in case in the closet, as well as the original parts.

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    Chad im starting to think thats the better idea, who needs 2 cts in diamonds when you can pump out lead that fast. I obvously didnt go through 600 rounds but that rate includes reloading. Buddy has a 100 rnd drum and we cleared it in 8 seconds

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Chad im starting to think thats the better idea, who needs 2 cts in diamonds when you can pump out lead that fast. I obvously didnt go through 600 rounds but that rate includes reloading. Buddy has a 100 rnd drum and we cleared it in 8 seconds

Thought it had less than 100 rounds down the pipe... so you bought the gun, dumped a drum, and never shot it again? I'm so lost.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom