Where to buy creole tomato seeds? FOUND!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    Don't know where to post this. Looking to buy creole tomato seeds. Anyone plant them from seeds with good germination rates? Not interested in seedlings. Thanks.

Last edited:

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Any tomato grown in the Mississippi River Delta is a Creole tomato. Any seed you find should fill the bill.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    I doubt you would want to start the seed this late. Peppers farmers start their seeds in November . I would believe tomato would be the same. Creole plants are always available in Spring in my little neck of the woods at farmers supply . Ponchatoula feed and seed always have the plants in spring .

Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    I doubt you would want to start the seed this late. Peppers farmers start their seeds in November . I would believe tomato would be the same. Creole plants are always available in Spring in my little neck of the woods at farmers supply . Ponchatoula feed and seed always have the plants in spring .
    These seeds will be going to new jersey and attempted to be planted and harvested. They'll be started in a tabletop greenhouse kit then transplanted so hopefully the cooler weather up there won't kill em off early on. I'm thinking loose seeds will be better than pre-packaged seeds that's sold at the home improvement stores, etc.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    These seeds will be going to new jersey and attempted to be planted and harvested. They'll be started in a tabletop greenhouse kit then transplanted so hopefully the cooler weather up there won't kill em off early on. I'm thinking loose seeds will be better than pre-packaged seeds that's sold at the home improvement stores, etc.

Somebody get a rope.

Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    ^This...commie pinko, creole tomatoes in NJ...WTH! ;-)

:eek3: Yeah I know. He's also wanting to bring back with him a few satsuma trees as well. He's trying to re-create 'home' at his place up north. It just ain't gonna happen. The seafood is different, seasonings, no barqe's or bunny bread. He uses these visits to restock the goods. lol

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    :eek3: Yeah I know. He's also wanting to bring back with him a few satsuma trees as well. He's trying to re-create 'home' at his place up north. It just ain't gonna happen. The seafood is different, seasonings, no barqe's or bunny bread. He uses these visits to restock the goods. lol

No Barqs? Oh the humanity!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom