SOLD! For Sale: NEW! The North Face Base Camp Duffel, XL SOLD!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Howdy all,

I have for sale one TNF Base Camp Duffel in XL, bright yellow with black webbing, absolutely brand new with tags.
    Bought several of these when I lived in a remote region and they are tough as nails.
    Bush planes and -60 couldn't do them in; you likely can't either.
    Retails for $160 when you can find them.
    9070 cubic inch capacity (148.63 liters)... No Joke.

My price is SOLD- FIRM. Face to face in NOLA/Metairie/Kenner area. Will not ship unless you have a great deal for me.

TNF Yellow XL.jpg

Will only consider trades for or towards .22 LR pistols, otherwise cash is all I am interested in.

They really take more abuse than you can ever imagine.
    I would routinely carry over two hundred pounds of items in the ones I used for supply runs.
    Never actually managed to damage one, even though I abused them like a schoolgirl at senior prom.

Here's what North Face has to say:

The North Face Base Camp Duffel is an expedition classic. Its heavy-duty fabric withstands a lifetime of abuse, and its alpine-cut shoulder straps allow for comfortable carrying as a backpack. Cram this duffel full of gear for an Everest expedition or pack it for a Thanksgiving family reunion. You can practically pack your own yak in the extra large version's 9070 cubic inches. Two internal mesh pockets hold small items, and the D-shaped zipper gives exceptional access to every corner. Daisy chains make it easy to tie the Base Camp Duffel to a car roof rack or camel. Four compression straps make the cargo manageable.

Bottom Line: The North Face Base Camp Duffel fits all the gear you could possibly need, and it'll last for-ev-er.

You know you want it.
    :)

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom