Parker Ultra Lite 31 with Draw Loc (Vertical Crossbow) reduced to$300.00

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisatchie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Winnfield, La
    Dropping price to $300.00.

I have for sale my "Parker Ultra Lite 31" which has the Hickory Creek Draw-Loc system attached which sells for $149.00 plus $12.00 shipping. Please check out the hickory Creek Draw-Loc for more details. This draw-Loc enables you to shoot any compound bow much like a crossbow. The draw-loc locks and holds your bow at full draw and makes shooting a bow simple. My accuracy improved drastically and made shooting tight groups easy. Only weighs 6lbs. 5 oz.

$300.00 for Everything and I'll throw in a barely used target and more extras that are not listed below!

Also, included are the other accessories which include:

Impact Archery SoloPlus Micro Adjustable Fiber-Optic sight which adjust from 0-40 yards (retails for around $40-$50), this is one if not the brightest fiber-optic sight available.

Whisker Biscuit Camo Arrow Rest, Sims Limbsaver stabilizer, Bowjax cable dampner, peep sight, string silencers, 3 Carbon Xpress 6075 carbon arrows, custom made string stop with deadstop string suppressor, Quiver and mounting hardware, Primos bow sling carry case.

This Parker Ultra-Lite 31 is short and lightweight which makes it very easy to handle in the treestand. The draw lenght is adjustable by changing out a simple module in the cam, and I have (2) modules for 29" and 30" length draw. This is a 60-70 lb bow, full camo. The advertised speed for this bow is 310 fps IBO. Also this is a very quiet bow compared to some of the newer speed bows. This total package weighs only 6lbs. 5 oz.

If you have considered shooting a crossbow but have not taken the plunge, then this is the set-up for you. This is pretty much a verticle crossbow, but with this set-up you dont get the loud noise of a crossbow and the awkwardness of handling a heavy bulky crossbow. You gain all the benefits that a crossbow offers but still have the lightweight, compact, and quiet features you love from a verticle bow. Draw-loc makes is simple for Dad, Mom or the kids to shoot this bow.

Dont miss this deal on a complete bow ready to hunt already sighted in, PLUS the draw-Loc included.
    Im located in North central Louisiana.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!iUE6QLsoE+RBOmyKvQVww~~60_58.jpg
      $(KGrHqN,!iUE6QLsoE+RBOmyKvQVww~~60_58.jpg
      84.3 KB · Views: 22
    • $(KGrHqJ,!hYE5sH+GfVUBOmyMjVQLw~~60_58.jpg
      $(KGrHqJ,!hYE5sH+GfVUBOmyMjVQLw~~60_58.jpg
      83.7 KB · Views: 19
    • $(KGrHqV,!jEE5t!n,4G7BOmyMwJ(1!~~60_58.jpg
      $(KGrHqV,!jEE5t!n,4G7BOmyMwJ(1!~~60_58.jpg
      77.6 KB · Views: 15
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom