$300 NRA Life Membership Deal in effect until March 2

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Here is the details that I found. I do not have a life membership but I know there are members here that do and I am sure they would be willing to share their numbers with us.

The Deadline for this offer is March 2.

First, you must have a membership number from another life member.

Second, Call them at 877-672-2000 Select Option "3". You will probably face a bit of a long wait (5+ minutes) on the phone to get through.

Third, tell them you want the $300 life membership, you don't have to pay more than that with this deal.

Finally, it is taking about 6-8 weeks for all the processing to happen and you get your packet and chosen magazine. This offer is really going good for them, and is taxing their abilities to keep up.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Are there any lifetime members that would like to sponsor me or someone else?? You can PM if you dont want to make your number public.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am a Lifer!

Don't know how many times my number can be used, but I will most certainly allow any of you to use me as a sponsor.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    If someone wants to sponsor me for a life I'd do it. I am paying out the wazoo for a business and personal membership every year.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Just to give an update/FYI

When you call you have to give the member number of the person "sponsoring/gifting" you the membership. You might need their zip code and or address. Once you do that you will be fine. I told them it was a cousin of mine and they dont care who pays.

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    I'm a lifer and would be willing to sponsor someone. Just send me a PM. I'll check periodically until around 10 - 10:30 tonight.

jjss

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Mar 13, 2010
    New Orleans
    Another addition/update: I joined on the 2nd utilizing this deal and my uncle's sponsorship. The lady said that I have up until a month after I purchased to sponsor others with the same deal. I just have to wait for my membership package. If anyone missed out but would like to partake within the next month, let me know. I will also say kudos to the NRA for prorating a recent 3 year renewal of $70 into my life membership bill.

poor_shot

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    NOLA
    I will also say kudos to the NRA for prorating a recent 3 year renewal of $70 into my life membership bill.

man, i asked them to pro-rate it b/c it was no more than 2 weeks that i renewed and this came up and the lady said that could not be done. i figured it was a great deal anyway, so i just upgraded again.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SleepingGreyCat
    Top Bottom