Jordan Jefferson finishes last at NFL combine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    You've got to be kidding me. With all that natural talent??

Who would've known?:dunno:

Crystal_Tossup.gif

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Jefferson, who often said he played well after poor statistical games, tweeted about his performance at the combine apparently as if it was a good one Wednesday morning. "I wonder what Mike Detillier's got to say about the combine now."

Jefferson apparently was referencing some unflattering comments about Jefferson by Detillier, an NFL Draft expert, prior to the combine that started on Feb. 22.

"I was surprised he was invited to the combine," Detillier told Gannett Louisiana on Feb. 17. "I don't think Jordan can throw accurately enough to play in the NFL.

Looks like he was right you arrogant POS. :madfawk:

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Was there ever a doubt in anyone's mind? The fact. That this was even in the news is what is shocking to me. Now, if he'd finished 314th, then I would be surprised.

ETA: You know, after being dumbfounded for a while wondering why he was even invited to the combine, I've figured it out.

The NFL invited him to prove a point to Les Miles that he was wrong for allowing him to play this past season, basically saying it was a mockery to a LSU team that had history in its hands to become the greatest team in college football history. They proved Jefferson was the worst player of the group.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This poor child lives in a dreamworld.

The best advice someone could lend him at this time is to be aware that Les Miles is no longer around to tell him how great he is.

13f3p

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    madisonville, la.
    jordan jefferson was a better grocery bagger than he was a quarterback.how he got invited to the nfl combine is a mystery. it's got to be some sort of joke.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    This poor child lives in a dreamworld.The best advice someone could lend him at this time is to be aware that Les Miles is no longer around to tell him how great he is.
    Everyone gets a trophy, perhaps? He probably still thinks it's the RB's fault for the INT and the center's fault for the fumbles.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    I was dumbfounded when I read this the other day, WHY did he even go? I know everyone has an ego or thinks all they need is one good workout to get a paycheck, but dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn. The more he played in college the worse he got.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    All I can think of is that he was invited by the scouts in order to prove a point....with that point being how much he truly sucks...

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Was there ever a doubt in anyone's mind? The fact. That this was even in the news is what is shocking to me. Now, if he'd finished 314th, then I would be surprised.

ETA: You know, after being dumbfounded for a while wondering why he was even invited to the combine, I've figured it out.

The NFL invited him to prove a point to Les Miles that he was wrong for allowing him to play this past season, basically saying it was a mockery to a LSU team that had history in its hands to become the greatest team in college football history. They proved Jefferson was the worst player of the group.

jordan jefferson was a better grocery bagger than he was a quarterback.how he got invited to the nfl combine is a mystery. it's got to be some sort of joke.

I was dumbfounded when I read this the other day, WHY did he even go? I know everyone has an ego or thinks all they need is one good workout to get a paycheck, but dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn. The more he played in college the worse he got.

All I can think of is that he was invited by the scouts in order to prove a point....with that point being how much he truly sucks...

I'm sure some of us can agree with this notion...

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    I saw something about it in the headlines the Advocate sends out, but, by the time I clicked on the story, it had been removed.

The link in the original post doesn't go to the story either.

However, searching google gets a number of hits. He scored worse than Purdue's kicker.

Miles problem in the BCS game was there wasn't any grass to chew on.
    :eh:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

U might be correct...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom