SOLD: Romanian Draco AK-47 pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    This is an excellent condition Romanian Draco “handgun”. For those that aren’t familiar this is basically a Romanian short barrel rifle minus the stock. The rear trunnion is a virgin underfolder (solid, no holes). These are great little fun guns or a cheap start to an SBR. Complete underfolding stocks and trunnions are available for $50. The Draco is imported as a completely Romanian product. Century doesn’t fool with this model at all as pistols don’t require any US parts (922r doesn’t apply to handguns). It comes with a tack welded barrel nut but I have already broken that weld and put on a standard AK slant brake. The rear trunnion has also been drilled and a sling attachment has been installed. The pistol grip and handguards are the same size as any full size AK so you can modify them with any other you choose. The Draco is chambered in 7.62x39 and will accept any standard size AK magazine or drum (one magazine is included).

These have become increasingly hard to get and I haven't been able to find one legit website that has these in stock. I'm only selling this one because I've got another one awaiting SBR conversion.

le63pxjeup9j729ssf7o.jpg

6rfjazk246yq8u2955h.jpg

My selling price is $500, cash, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. Not really looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. You can contact me by PM or my username @ bayoushooter.com.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom