sks, ar 15...Monroe area...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    I have a Unserviced Chinese SKS, Smith & Wesson Sigma 9, and Olympic Arms Ar-15 Carbine

Ok the sks, like i said is supposed to be unserviced. I have only shot it very few times. Maybe 20-30 rnds. It has a new Ram-line fixed stock with a 30 rnd mag. I also have all the original parts also, including the factory 15rnd box mag.
    I'm wanting 275 for this one.

Shot at 2007-07-06

I have and awesome Olympic Arms AR-15 carbine. I got this in a trade about in November. I shot 1 mag through it to see if it fired now it is just being looked at. I has a 3x9 illuminated scope. which meens the crosshairs light up inside the scope. Has a new extremely bright green laser, bout just recently for about 450$, laser works great though. Come with Hogue rear grip, and forward grip. Has 3 Mags, homeade stand, and a few other goodies will go with it.
    Want 1200$ for this one

Last edited:

slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    Well there's not much more info that i have. it is an unserviced Chinese sks. I have added a ram line stock. looks like a folder but it is fixed. I have a 30 rnd detachable mag on it. It comes with all the factory parts, including a stock, has the previous owners initial carved in it, factory cleaning kit, sling, ram rod, fixed box mag. only thing it's missing is the factory wooden handguard. if theres anything else you need to know about it let me know.

slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    i'm not wanting to part it out. If i had another ar i would but i dont have anything the attachments will go on. but if i cant sale it as is, you'll be the first inline when i do.

slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    i've had several offers on just the gun alone, anyone want to make any offers on the accessories? laser, scope, stand, 2 foregrips, 2 mags... etc.

Last edited:

Phaetos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    I would love to have the AR, but I don't have anywhere near that kind of money. Bills bills bills. Bah .. depressing.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom