Lack of 7-Eleven sausages sends Bridgeton woman into frenzy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    Either this is put in the news more or this is happening more. People coming absolutely unglued because a store is out of something...

I was at J'aime Le Cafe in Marrero, LA picking up one of their chicken and walnut wraps (so delicious and healthy if you don't eat the dressing) and just happened to be looking towards the drive thru window. Well, one of the servers leans out the window to hand a woman her coffee and I could hear a discussion. I see the car scream off and the server recoils back into the window with coffee on her. Turns out that J'aime le Cafe was out of whipped cream and the woman in the car threw it in the girls face.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    We have been to the new Johnny T's BBQ in Sulphur 3 times, each time it was slow and they were out of something signifigant. Cole slaw, baked beans...I mean it's a BBQ house , what the hell you didn't know you'd need a lot of Baked Beans and cole slaw ?? ( on more review the only thing I recommend there is the briskit )

So far I have not chunked any chairs thru windows and I don't plan on going back...maybe thats the smartest. Visiting violence on someone cuz they are out of stuff is just a little on the crazy side.

The officer said she appeared to be intoxicated because of her strange behavior, slurred speech, bloodshot and watery eyes and the distinct odor of alcohol on her breath.

awwwww...without pics ??? really, did this even happen ??

Red eyed item slingin drunk woman climbing counter...and NO pics...

Last edited:

Nevarwinter

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Gretna, LA
    We have been to the new Johnny T's BBQ in Sulphur 3 times, each time it was slow and they were out of something signifigant. Cole slaw, baked beans...I mean it's a BBQ house , what the hell you didn't know you'd need a lot of Baked Beans and cole slaw ?? ( on more review the only thing I recommend there is the briskit )

So far I have not chunked any chairs thru windows and I don't plan on going back...maybe thats the smartest. Visiting violence on someone cuz they are out of stuff is just a little on the crazy side.

The fact that you're willing to talk about it tells me you're right on the edge, man...

:crazy:

lol

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    I remember when all the major gas stations actually had hot dogs on the rollers. Nowadays they all just have empty rollers. I wouldn't eat a gas station hot dog but why have a machine sitting there empty and plugged in if you're not gonna use it?

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    The woman wanted sausage. :dunno:

PickleRide.gif

I remember when all the major gas stations actually had hot dogs on the rollers. Nowadays they all just have empty rollers. I wouldn't eat a gas station hot dog but why have a machine sitting there empty and plugged in if you're not gonna use it?

We have taquitos, hot dogs, hamburger dogs and all kinds of stuff at the race track near me. They have a whole island of the roller thingies.

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    The woman wanted sausage. :dunno:

PickleRide.gif

We have taquitos, hot dogs, hamburger dogs and all kinds of stuff at the race track near me. They have a whole island of the roller thingies.

Yeah but you're in Baton Rouge, where there is actually such a thing as customer service by minimum wage employees. Here in NOLA, all gas stations have a strict hiring policy. Applicant must take an aptitude test. If they fail it, they're hired.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Hey, if Wahid Muhammad Shariff Amahd had just slipped her his sausage e'ry thang woulda worked out fine.
    But none of them store clerks are willing to go the extra inches...

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    I get the sneaking suspicion those bastards at Jack in the Box are lying when the say the shake machine is "down".

Top Bottom