NRA member? You're no better than the Neighborhood watch shooter

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    I wrote a long comment to reply to this drivel, but i had to make an account and it won't log me in. Using a tragedy like this to push anti-gun garbage is shameful.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-gross/george-zimmerman-nra_b_1372873.html

My comment, since I can't post it there:

George Zimmerman is NOT the NRA, and certainly does not represent the vast majority of America's gun and concealed weapons permit holders. How dare you use this tragedy as a lever to prop up your weak anti-gun agenda. That's comparable to pushing pro-choice after a news story hits of another baby being found in a dumpster. I hope the rest of the nation sees through your drivel as I have. To quote you:

"It is time that the American people stand up and flatly reject the gun lobby's vision of America. It is time we replace it with our own vision of a nation where young people can go out to buy a pack of Skittles and a soda in safety."

Restrictive gun laws will not make your above statement true. I can kill someone with a gun, stapler, or coffee cup. Had Zimmerman killed that boy with a golf club, would you be so ready to "ban all golf clubs, for the good of the country!". Criminals don't give two $^%^ about gun laws, only the law abiding citizens that get victimized as their 2nd amendment rights are stripped away. GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE YOU IDIOT! PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!

Stop fear mongering with the accessibility of Concealed Weapon Permits in FL. Applicants must go through a background check(felons cannot get one), fingerprinting, and training to get their permit.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    He wasn't even part of an organized Neighborhood Watch program much less was he a Captain in any such organization.

Well I'm sure there is a lot of neighborhood watching that is " unorganized "...I keep a look out on my neighbors stuff, when there's a problem I go see...but I do have an entrance level knowledge of force and violence laws. ( BS ) We spend a lot of time and effort here to know what we can and cannot do, Mr Z just from all accounts let the crank thank. Vitamin T took over and now he's in a world of hurt.

Not to mention his soon to be homeless family. Whose gonna feed his dog ?? Dam, sometimes we just don't think

Dis-claimer though

I wasn't there...we only know some of the story.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    Daniel Gross ???? another left wing idiot...aaawww I'm name calling..!!! I really wonder how these people get through every day life,they still cant grasp the fact that guns dont kill people...people kill people.......I agree with 762NATO....You said it well Brian!!!

HitNmiss

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    norco,la
    I agree they r using it as a angle.we dont know all the details,and mr Martian isn't around anymore to give his side the story.why is it when it's drug on drug crime they don't raise the question"it's those damn guns killing our babies."

Because its not.no angle they can use there.well I'm sure they could find something.in my eyes it's like protesting at a military funeral.just disrespectful and classless.they r people first,someone in this world loved them leave all the bs alone and out of it.always seems our 2nd Ammendment right is the first to get pounced upon.

Top Bottom