anyone here bought amazon "prime" for $79?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    The free two day shipping means I order more household supplies. When I am getting low on something like toothpaste, deodorant, toilet paper, etc I can just order it instead of wasting time at the grocery store.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have had prime for years for Free. You just need to find the right promotion. Right now I am on a 6 months free student promotion using my .edu address. When I signed up for it I was taking a class at LSU. Before that I was an amazon MOM for 18 months for FREE! It was a 3 month promotion at the time, but there were ways to extend it. Any Amazon Mom purchase over a certain amount extended the promotion, but you could add say a $2 bottle of baby powder to a $100 of whatever else and it would all count as an amazon mom purchase and extend the free prime. Before that I was just on the free prime trial and it would extend on its own every time I when I would go to cancel, I guess I spend too much money on amazon, just don't tell my "Big Box Retailer" employer.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Prime Instant Video is now on PS3, too.

Prime keeps me away from the filthy slobs that infest Walmart and other retails stores. That in itself is worth the dues.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    So who's adding me to their prime account? :rofl:

You are more than welcome to use mine. Let me know if you ever order something on Amazon and want free two day or 3.99 for over night shipping.

Top Bottom