Something I haven't heard before--is something up?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I heard on a Beaumont, Tex, AM radio station this morning a job ad for the Harris County Sheriffs Office. The Sheriff said there are hundreds of positions open at the Detention Center and a job fair was going to be held , I think it's sometime in April.

Are they anticipating a sudden influx of "new inmates" soon? Sounds like it.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    That's good. Harris County could use a little cleaning up. I grew up in downtown Houston and Clear Lake, and remember exactly where Not to get off 610 lol.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    That's good. Harris County could use a little cleaning up. I grew up in downtown Houston and Clear Lake, and remember exactly where Not to get off 610 lol.

Seriously? You're from the Clear Lake area? Misty (fiancee) is from Santa Fe, went to University of Houston at Clear Lake.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I drove by there several times in January when I was working in Port Arthur. There is a juvenile facility, a federal facility, and the County Facility. In fact a sheriff's deputy got shot by a juvi getting him out the car in January. He wasn't wearing a vest, he's lucky to be alive.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Seriously? You're from the Clear Lake area? Misty (fiancee) is from Santa Fe, went to University of Houston at Clear Lake.

Ya, I went to CLHS right across the street from UofH CL. I dated a chick that went there right before I joined the army. Technically I lived over in seabrook, down on the bay, but was zoned for CLHS. I Loved Clear Lake.

Top Bottom