Bought a man purse

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Dec 23, 2008
    here
    a69373f7-8c16-c626.jpg
    I picked one of these up yesterday and was pretty impressed with the design. It was about $25 cheaper than 5.11 pack of same design. Any one else have one of these or something similar. I would like to hear your thoughts on em and what you carry in them.

Last edited:

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    a69373f7-8c16-c626.jpg
    I picked one of these up yesterday and was pretty impressed with the design. It was about $25 cheaper than 5.11 pack of same design. Any one else have one of these or something similar. I would like to hear your thoughts on em and what you carry in them.

Where? Price?

MOTOR51

Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I got it at accurate for @$40. It's made by a company called Condor Tactical

OneStory

Warrior in God's Army
    Feb 5, 2010
    Wandering
    I got it at accurate for @$40. It's made by a company called Condor Tactical

My thoughts? For what you got and the price you paid, go for it! There is a type, IMO, of person who won't attract any attention carrying that. Young, casually dressed, etc... None of which I can typically portray.

If you can pull it off, or put it on :-), go for it.

MOTOR51

Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Haha. Figured I would use it to carry going in and out of hotels when we travel and maybe at the zoo to carry stuff for kids and easily conceal my G26.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I keep one similar (Maxpedition Versipack) loaded up in my trunk as a "get home" bag. Don't think I could pull off just wearing it around town though.

MOTOR51

Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Mine is more tacticool than indys. I will rarely use it but think it should come in handy. I now have a new way to store my extra glock mags and multitools. Been trying to fill it up this weekend

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    It doesn't match my shoes.

I did notice that last time I saw you that your shoes and belt did not match either. I did not want to point that out, as I figured you would think i was hitting on you. You have to remember that not every man that comments on your clothing is gay. Sometimes we just care.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom