to the "Handgun in the urinal" dude

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    I'm the guy that was taking a **** in the urinal next to you last night at Rave cinema by the mall.
    What I was trying to tell you when I saw you struggling with the chore of keeping your gun concealed was, as you are opening your pants to take a ****, try pushing the pistol up into your armpit and squeezing it against your ribs with your upper arm to hold it concealed under your shirt. I really don't know how in the world that could have sounded like, "just throw in the urinal til you're done".
    If it was accidental, you might oughta attend a weapons retention class, or maybe just start moving the gun to another place before ya go ****. Because pretty much everybody in the men's room could tell, from the God awful racket in that porceline basin, what had just occured.
    Anyway, thanks for not accidentaly shootin me in the dick.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    oh%20no%20you%20di%27int%20didn%27t%20funny%20sign.jpg

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    How the freak was he carrying in order for this to happen? Appendix??? IDK, I usually don't un-button to take a ****, anyway, so I've never had issues, but I also carry IWB just behind my 3 o'clock belt loop.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    How the freak was he carrying in order for this to happen? Appendix??? IDK, I usually don't un-button to take a ****, anyway, so I've never had issues, but I also carry IWB just behind my 3 o'clock belt loop.
    This.

My 5 year old boy just recently got it down that you don't have to drop trou to take a ****. Sounds like your gun buddy at the pisser needs to learn. Besides, if you leave it buttoned and belted, and just unzip, you can do the "both hands on hips" ****.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge

This ^^^^

Thank you for making my day OP.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    He was obviously carrying down the front of his pants. I laughed about it later.
    I think he tried to do what I suggested and just lost it. But for fun I told him he better dry it off before it shrinks.

Pissing on his shoes woulda been the thing to do I guess..

Top Bottom