Well... Where are our white supremacists?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G

gunguy11

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/taco-bell-shooting-victim-was-holding-leash-not-weapon-4-4-2012
    It really is sad when the media ignores some and blast others just for ratings. And since they pushed the zimmerman case so far now Al sharpton, black panther party, and many other major organizations or political figures are now pressuring the authorities to arrest and charge Zimmerman!! But where is the outcry against this guy?!? Why don't we have any white supremacist calling for an arrest and inciting riots?!
    Is this a hate crime on a mentally challenged man?
    Or a black on white crime?
    Or will the nation even give a ****.

G

gunguy11

Just in case the link doesn't work

.LAVEEN - Police are saying more about a shooting at a Taco Bell Tuesday night in which one man died.

They're also identifying the victim as 29-year-old Daniel Adkins.

About 7:30 p.m., a 22-year-old man and his girlfriend ordered food at the Taco Bell drive-thru and were told to pull up while their order was prepared.

At the same time, Adkins stepped around a corner into the path of the vehicle and angry words were exchanged between he and the driver.

They got into an altercation and Adkins was shot once by the driver. He died at the scene.

The driver, a 22-year-old black male, called police but has not been arrested.

At first, the couple claimed that Adkins had a metal pipe that he swung at them -- but it turns out he was holding a dog leash with his yellow lab on the other end.

Family members want that driver arrested, but he's claiming self-defense.

"He needs to be behind bars. I'll never see my brother again," says sister Marina Reyes. "If he felt that my brother was threatening him, he could have easily just rolled up the window and called the cops."

A metal pipe or bat was never located. An independent witness did say Adkins swung his fists in the driver's direction.

“He swung his fist towards the driver window, and at some point the driver shot him,” says Phoenix Police Sgt. Tommy Thompson. “Just because we don’t book a person immediately does not mean we don’t charge a person at a later date.”

The dog, Lady, stayed by Adkins' side until the Humane Society came. Adkins lived with his mom and dad. He's 29, but his family says he's mentally disabled and has the mental capacity of a 12-year-old. He didn't drive, and walked wherever he went.

"This person is still on the loose and I don't agree with that. So he's saying self defense, then where's the weapon? Where's the pipe? They didn't find anything on my brother," says Reyes. "He was just too aggressive, you don't need to go that far."

The shooter's name has not been released. The investigation is still ongoing.

Follow this story: One Dead in Shooting Outside Taco Bell

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    It was a black dude that did the shooting, there will be no outcry. What I want to know is this, every fast food joint has cameras in there drive-thru. Where the hell is the video??? I want to see a bat/pipe or even him swinging his fist.

It breaks my heart about the dog, that is loyalty.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Where were the caretakers of the handicap guy ?? If they are gonna say he wasn't capable of taking care of himself due to having a 12 YO mentality SOMEbody should have been with him

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Where were the caretakers of the handicap guy ?? If they are gonna say he wasn't capable of taking care of himself due to having a 12 YO mentality SOMEbody should have been with him

I think a 12-year-old is fully capable of walking to a McDonald's and ordering/paying for/eating food.

ETA:

Maybe it's good that I don't plan on having kids?

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I think a 12-year-old is fully capable of walking to a McDonald's and ordering/paying for/eating food.

ETA:

Maybe it's good that I don't plan on having kids?

A normal 12 yo probably, but I read at the onset of this that this was one of the hand waving over animated kind of 12 YO mentality. Grown up body waving and getting agitated might look pretty intimidation to some people...who knows

As to your breeding...time works wonders:D

unless JWG is for John Wayne Gacey

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    As to your breeding...time works wonders:D

I agree with that as well. When I was his age I was like whatever, dont really care. Now, I am ready to have a family. I cant explain it, it just something that kicks in. Almost like that biological clock women have, men have one too.

Notice he did say, "I don't plan on having kids"

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/taco-bell-shooting-victim-was-holding-leash-not-weapon-4-4-2012
    It really is sad when the media ignores some and blast others just for ratings. And since they pushed the zimmerman case so far now Al sharpton, black panther party, and many other major organizations or political figures are now pressuring the authorities to arrest and charge Zimmerman!! But where is the outcry against this guy?!? Why don't we have any white supremacist calling for an arrest and inciting riots?!
    Is this a hate crime on a mentally challenged man?
    Or a black on white crime?
    Or will the nation even give a ****.

There's no demonstrations by white ppl because they're all at work.

That and standing up for yourself & rights is racist....if you happen to be white.

G

gunguy11

My uncle is handicapped. His age is 37 but he is on the level of a 13 year old. He is employed by a local tire shop here and rides his bike to work every day. Never misses and is reliable and compentable.
    What I'm saying is even though their intelligence may not be up to par through experience a since of responsibility can still be instilled. It showed when they said he had a dog and was walking with him. The average autistic man/child would not make a good pet owner. They have a different set of values and priorities.
    What happen was wrong and if nothing comes of that black male that shows our true colors as a nation.
    He'll I will be shocked if it even gets much attention on this board.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I agree with that as well. When I was his age I was like whatever, dont really care. Now, I am ready to have a family. I cant explain it, it just something that kicks in. Almost like that biological clock women have, men have one too.

Notice he did say, "I don't plan on having kids"

I live in Shreveport. I don't do the kinds of things that could cause kids.

I cannot say how I will feel in 5, 10, 15, 20 years, but as of now, I have no desire to father a child.

Now, this mentally handicapped "man" in the story--there is NO WAY that the person who shot him can claim that he "had a pipe". A dog-leash looks NOTHING like a pipe. Further, the man maintained that story about a pipe, it seems, until it was proven that no pipe was at the scene, and his story begins to degrade and continues to get worse and worse and less and less significant as more and more events come to light.

Zimmerman's story (what this is contrasted with) has only been made stronger and more defensible with the advent of witnesses and the like.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    My uncle is handicapped. His age is 37 but he is on the level of a 13 year old. He is employed by a local tire shop here and rides his bike to work every day. Never misses and is reliable and compentable.
    What I'm saying is even though their intelligence may not be up to par through experience a since of responsibility can still be instilled. It showed when they said he had a dog and was walking with him. The average autistic man/child would not make a good pet owner. They have a different set of values and priorities.
    What happen was wrong and if nothing comes of that black male that shows our true colors as a nation.
    He'll I will be shocked if it even gets much attention on this board.

Not to make light of anything or anyone, but the movie Slingblade seemed pretty accurate in the sense that Carl was a DAMN! good worker. My experience with mentally handicapped people like that is that if you set a task before them that they enjoy and find meaning in, and teach them to do it correctly, they are the most effective, efficient, best workers out there.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I live in Shreveport. I don't do the kinds of things that could cause kids.

I cannot say how I will feel in 5, 10, 15, 20 years, but as of now, I have no desire to father a child.

Now, this mentally handicapped "man" in the story--there is NO WAY that the person who shot him can claim that he "had a pipe". A dog-leash looks NOTHING like a pipe. Further, the man maintained that story about a pipe, it seems, until it was proven that no pipe was at the scene, and his story begins to degrade and continues to get worse and worse and less and less significant as more and more events come to light.

Zimmerman's story (what this is contrasted with) has only been made stronger and more defensible with the advent of witnesses and the like.

I agree and think that charges will be forthcoming soon enough. Especially now that he cant use the Zimmerman/Martin case as precedence. They are just making sure they do everything by the book so there can be no "foulplay" called.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It was a black dude that did the shooting, there will be no outcry.

Until more people openly declare that they are sick and tired of the sentiment by the media to "Excuse" blacks for the horrendus crap they do; there will be no change. The other races are just as capable of dispicable criminal acts; but it is clearly obvious that if you are a so referred to as a, "downtrodden/misfortunate" minority; you are given a pass for your actions because you are expected to act this way.

A more interesting question would be; Why blacks in general allow the media to disparage them in this unspoken way?

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Well if the police can't find the weapon the shooter claims the alleged attacker had in his hand then it's a no brain-er. The shooter killed an innocent man. If the shooter claims the man had a pipe or other instrument and was preparing to attack, then where is it? For all we know, the witness could be a plant, there to corroborate a false claim by the shooter. If I were the investigating officer, the shooter would be under arrest. There is no evidence to support his claim. A man flailing his arms is not grounds to use deadly force!

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    People be careful, you could start seeing things just like this. False accusations, unprovoked shootings, with witnesses to corroborate false testimony. Watch your six!

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Until more people openly declare that they are sick and tired of the sentiment by the media to "Excuse" blacks for the horrendus crap they do; there will be no change. The other races are just as capable of dispicable criminal acts; but it is clearly obvious that if you are a so referred to as a, "downtrodden/misfortunate" minority; you are given a pass for your actions because you are expected to act this way.

A more interesting question would be; Why blacks in general allow the media to disparage them in this unspoken way?

So because my mother was a crack addict and alcoholic do I get a pass or am I screwed because I am white? She was also a welfare monger to boot!! So I should get at least one free pass to shoot someone.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So because my mother was a crack addict and alcoholic do I get a pass or am I screwed because I am white? She was also a welfare monger to boot!! So I should get at least one free pass to shoot someone.

You are screwed! You, as a white person, or expected to get past your misfortunes! No excuses, whitey!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

For the same reason that they continue to be insulted by those who say that they aren't as capable of succeeding in life and need scholarships and other race-related hand-outs. Because they value free things more than their personal pride, or because they agree that they are inferior. It can only be one of the two.

Top Bottom