Prostitution Arrests

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I don't know how common this is, but I've noticed in the Police Reports section of the Times-Picayune that on several days there have been multiple arrests of women from out of state for prostitution. Few local women have been reported, but lots of out-of-state women. All seem to have Spanish-sounding names. Is there a ring operating in Jefferson Parish? This morning I saw three more arrests.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I don't know how common this is, but I've noticed in the Police Reports section of the Times-Picayune that on several days there have been multiple arrests of women from out of state for prostitution. Few local women have been reported, but lots of out-of-state women. All seem to have Spanish-sounding names. Is there a ring operating in Jefferson Parish? This morning I saw three more arrests.

House cleaning business is down when money is tight! According to the survey said on Family Feud last night!

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Read the crime reports. Maybe it's just me, but every day I read the crime reports AND the obituaries. Gotta know what wakes I'm going to be attending, and where. Hell in New Orleans after you pass 30 there's a whole group of people you only see at wakes and funerals.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Maids,,Not just for cleaning any more:) Maids Do Dallas ,,maybe not dallas,but texas ....

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-04/D9U2O95G1.htm

You live in Jefferson parish and don't know about THE RING ..hmmm I think if you move
    that big rock and proceed upward,you will see light and the world going on around you :(

NOLA is one of the biggest homes to ..I'm sure everyone knows this.. _ _ _ _ _ _

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Yea! your future wife may dig this thread up and hold it against you. Shhhhhhh...

Don't worry Charles, I would never reveal to the board your involvement in said activities!

Hopefully everyone understood I was kidding. At least everyone who has met me can vouch that NO ONE would pay me for such a thing!

cajunranger

Ghost
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    DeRidder
    Damn, they are outsourcing more local jobs. :naughty:

Top Bottom