Prostitution Arrests

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Does it say where they were arrested? I do lumme some brown girls. :D

I dont know about brown, but as far as yellow goes, I may have heard something about a place called the lily pad... I also may have heard it is 200 Decatur st. suite B.

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I don't know how common this is, but I've noticed in the Police Reports section of the Times-Picayune that on several days there have been multiple arrests of women from out of state for prostitution. Few local women have been reported, but lots of out-of-state women. All seem to have Spanish-sounding names. Is there a ring operating in Jefferson Parish? This morning I saw three more arrests.

Prostitutes from Dallas/FW usually charge 3-400% here what they do in Texas. That is why you see so many out of state prostitutes arrested in Louisiana. Everyone already knows how I feel about the area, so I will leave it to your common sense to figure out why this pricing-scale is what it is.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Don't worry Charles, I would never reveal to the board your involvement in said activities!

Hopefully everyone understood I was kidding. At least everyone who has met me can vouch that NO ONE would pay me for such a thing!

Oh you will pay. In ways that money cannot imagine to cover. Such is the way of life.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I wonder how many guys are window shopping the selection since seeing your link here.

I ain't gonna lie....it's one of my favorite pass-times when I'm bored away from home.
    Strictly browsing mind you!!!!!
    Some are quite disgusting. Some seem real. A lot seem too good to be true.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I wonder how many guys are window shopping the selection since seeing your link here.

Hahaha I'm not Gona lie I've window shoped on there before(only when bored).
    On a side note,I use to work on Tulane ave in new Orleans and man that was prostitution central.
    They had all types whites,blacks,Spanish,trannys,crackwhores etc..lol.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Wow! I must be pretty naive about prostitutes. While my 3 year old daughter was playing with the little girl across the street, the mom and I sat on my lawn drinking wine and beer, and I told her about this. She said she sees them all the time on Airline Hwy. between the Metairie Country Club and Carrollton Ave. She said Causeway and Clearview are both known hang-outs for them. I was amazed. How is it I drive these routes daily, but I never notice the working girls?

When I was in Spain I noticed them all the time. They sat on the sides of highways on little chairs all alone. Here I don't know. They all look like they're going somewhere, not hanging around waiting for customers.

PS. Websites like that scare the crap out of me. I assume that every entry on there is a cop. Why would anyone assume anything else?

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Wow! I must be pretty naive about prostitutes. While my 3 year old daughter was playing with the little girl across the street, the mom and I sat on my lawn drinking wine and beer, and I told her about this. She said she sees them all the time on Airline Hwy. between the Metairie Country Club and Carrollton Ave. She said Causeway and Clearview are both known hang-outs for them. I was amazed. How is it I drive these routes daily, but I never notice the working girls?

When I was in Spain I noticed them all the time. They sat on the sides of highways on little chairs all alone. Here I don't know. They all look like they're going somewhere, not hanging around waiting for customers.

PS. Websites like that scare the crap out of me. I assume that every entry on there is a cop. Why would anyone assume anything else?

Its because whores tend to blend right in around here. :rolleyes:

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Wow! ...

Dude, there's an entire sub-culture out there. If streetwalkers are scary, backpage can actually be said to be a bit safer because those ladies are camped up in a hotel room and require som sort of customer screening (the smart ones anyway). Beyond that, there's websites out there, not unlike this one, that only provide access to either the lady or the guy after a screening and verification. They post reviews, advertisements, tips & tricks, alerts, etc. it's about as safe as you can get given what's for sale I guess.

I'm kinda embarrassed sporting all this knowledge here.... whatever will y'all think of me now? :pimp:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

You SHOULD assume that police are trying to catch bigger fish than some poor idiot bitch trying to get something for the use of her ass other than a few drinks and/or a dinner.

Postitution vice is the biggest waste of time and police manpower in the nation. I realize that it is law, but any of you LEO's here that take that part of the job serioulsy or fooling yourselves; and wasting my tax money.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    You SHOULD assume that police are trying to catch bigger fish than some poor idiot bitch trying to get something for the use of her ass other than a few drinks and/or a dinner.

Postitution vice is the biggest waste of time and police manpower in the nation. I realize that it is law, but any of you LEO's here that take that part of the job serioulsy or fooling yourselves; and wasting my tax money.

You may be right, but I am 100% sure that if I EVER tried that out a) my wife would find out, b) I'd get caught by the cops, c) I'd catch God knows what all from that well-plied field, and d) my name would end up plastered all over the crime reports page where guys like me would read about it.

No thanks. I'm quite happy right here at home with that wonderful lady who for some reason still puts up with me. I had a great run for 40 years plying the international waters of fun women and pharmaceuticals. Eventually I realized that one good woman was better than a thousand bad ones. Cheers guys.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

It's called "legislated morality".

There are some cops with their head on straight though. They are members of LEAP.

Top Bottom