Are You Man Enough To Own This Glock- $530

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harryg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Pierre part, la
    I have never heard so much bad information on this website in one thread. Please go out and shoot a Glock 29SF before you let other people tell you it has to much recoil. The recoil is nothing like a .40 (snappy and torquing to one side) It's more of a straight push back. Also the grip is a little wider which displaces the force over a greater surface area. Take it for what it's worth, but I would say I have a little experience having to carry andpracticing with a G29sf at the range for over 2 1/2 years. Again, please shoot one yourself. It's a great round and Glock I think is the best platform for this round. Heck maybe a 1911 doesn't absorb some of the shock. And that may be the problem for some who have tried a buddies or shot 10 rounds through one and claims its horrible and their hands are numb for hours.. Simply not true in my dealings with this round.
    Nicely said and very accurate pistol

iamdat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    baton rouge
    Well,

If someone takes me shooting, Ill buy the ammo.................
    You have me Wanting/Welcoming the Pain :boink:...........Does someone have a "safety word" established !

whenever i go pick this new toy up, you're more than welcome to help me break it in. btw, i work not far from your shop at Tri-Care Automotive. Im a technician as well.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    iamdat,

a certain person is coming to my shop next week to have work done on his truck. After the general maintenance, were installing a gatling
    gun & Flame thrower. If he is able to bring a certain 10mm up with him;
    Maybe we can all go to a local range that evening.
    Depending on if this certain person can get his ball-sack back from his wife's purse !

iamdat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    baton rouge
    iamdat,

a certain person is coming to my shop next week to have work done on his truck. After the general maintenance, were installing a gatling
    gun & Flame thrower. If he is able to bring a certain 10mm up with him;
    Maybe we can all go to a local range that evening.
    Depending on if this certain person can get his ball-sack back from his wife's purse !

lololol. just pm me. sounds like a plan. i need to throw a few rounds down a couple other guns too.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    The last time I shot my 10mm the Range Officer made me have all of the shooters on the line sign a release stating they understood the possible life threatening shock-waves and hearing damage the 10mm could cause or else they had to go and wait in their vehicles till I was finished. Oh, with the windows down so they would not shatter.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    The 10mm comes in three loads: .40LR, fire breathing dragon, and tactical nuke.
    The .40 long makes my girlfriend giggle. She loves it. I usually carry FBD loads. Quite loud, flame throwing, and maybe 25% ish more recoil than a .45 with white box, but nothing close to unmanageable. After 50-60 my hand begins to get sore.
    When loaded with ass seeking mini nuclear warheads, the 10 comes into its own. When you draw it you're thinking "sorry target, this is going to hurt me nearly as much as its going to hurt you."
    Imagine a Saturn V takeoff on its side, with a drunk Neil Armstrong whistling Dixie at the controls. When you shoot it the guys next to you need a cigarette.
    It has no Bang! sound, just extremely loud BAMF, BAMF!

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    We should organize a 10mm shoot so that everyone has a chance to see its awsome power before it is put on a gubment ban.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom