Cedar Fleur di Lis clocks FS/FT *SOLD*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    Selling/trading these for a friend. They were made from cedar by his cousin but never used. Both are covered in a marine varnish. One has the clocks parts installed and working. The other does not have the clocks parts installed.
    Dimensions: 15" wide, 17" tall, and 1" thick.
    Let's go $15 for the completed clock and $10 for the clock without the internals. The internal unit can be purchased from any hobby store for a couple bucks. Willing to trade for bicycle gear shifting wires, new chains, etc. Cash is best so he can get in a few decent lunches. Thanks for looking. Selling in the NOLA area or Slidell.

Last edited:

Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    Two people have expressed interest via pm. My friend is willing to ship for the cost of shipping added and he does accept paypal. I'm pretty sure I made the picture posting police angry by using my cell phone to take a picture, but it's not like I'm selling a weapon or anything. :)

Last edited:

Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    PLEASEeeeeee figure out shipping for a complete piece to 70517, would be a great gift for a special person

what would it cost to ship? estimate?

The light colored clock is sold pending paypal arrangements and the other is pending approval from the user and subsequent paypal arrangements. Spoke to my friend who's a bit sickly right now and he said he might have one or two in his garage that he'll sell off as well. Same prices will hold true depending if it has the clock internals or not. Once he gathers his paypal account info we'll wrangler up shipping costs, etc. Thanks for the patience.

To clarify: I am not producing these or selling these as part of a business. My friend had a few of these from his cousin who made them and never got around to sending them off as gifts and whatnot. Rather than have them hang around without use I told him to let me sell them off to the BS website for an easy price. Once these two, and possible two more or so, are sold then that's it. If someone's concerned I am invading on site sponsor territory please let me know and I'll complete the sale for these two and tell him to sell off whatever few extra he has via the cra**list website.

Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    Clocks still available however the offer to pay via paypal and shipping is closed. Only FTF in NOLA area with cash or trades until sold or perhaps Gonzalez/Baton Rouge this weekend. Sorry about the issues. My friend doesn't remember his paypal information. ARG!!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom