Im cool with pants saggin.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I have been noticing more and more of that. I heard it called "geek-chic" straight leg skinny jeans, button up short sleeve shirts, fake glasses. More crap to show off, but significantly more socially acceptable.

Yes exactly that's what there wearing..rappers like lil Wayne and kanye west set the trends so if they were skinnys the people in the hood will wear skinnys,that's just how it is.
    Y'all wont believe the money these guys have,"this is throw away money" as one of my coustomer says.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I run a few urban clothing shops for faimly and I can tell you that the saggy jeans and oversize shirt style is dyeing out in the city,we sell a lot off straight leg 501 levis and medium-large shirts.Our Houma and kenner locations on the other hand do good with the big sizes.

Hmmm. The potentially dangerous ones may be harder to spot...

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I've heard that this started in the prison system. It was a way to advertise that you were "available to be serviced".
    It's from prison, but not for that reason.
    Prisoners aren't fitted for garbs, so they are going to have ill-fitting clothes.
    Prisoners aren't allowed to have belts b/c they can be used as weapons and used to commit suicide.

:)

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    You know, for someone with "throw away money" you think he'd dress decently and with class, move out of the hood, and give to those in need and tithe in the local church.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    9sl6qv4zr3l9d7p7tr0.jpg

Wow...:bowrofl:

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    Hmmm. The potentially dangerous ones may be harder to spot...

Ever seen someone try to conceal a Hipernt under some skinney jeans? I figure it'll print pretty bad, and the draw will be terrible. Do you think they own holsters? We should start a campaign in Plaxico Buress's honor. Call it Holsters for Homies - How not to get your dick shot off.

"So is that a gun in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?"

enough caffeine induced rambling for now.

CY09

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Several observations:
    Lots of hip replacement surgeries in their futures.
    Can't steal anything they can't carry in one hand because the other is needed to hold up their pants!

linc247

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Iowa
    I can't take anyone seriously who dresses like that. I'm all about personal expression, but that plain looks asinine!

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    I have been noticing more and more of that. I heard it called "geek-chic" straight leg skinny jeans, button up short sleeve shirts, fake glasses. More crap to show off, but significantly more socially acceptable.

I hate the fake glasses thing...on any person. You see Trent Richardson sporting that?

Top Bottom