1 Of Marrero's Finest Caught In Act Of Sex W/ 14 Y.O.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    this happens all over the state, all the time.... the little girl was a skank too i bet.. not just the guy, but either she concented is also to blame, or she didn't and that father that left the girl with the guy is to blame...

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    this happens all over the state, all the time.... the little girl was a skank too i bet.. not just the guy, but either she concented is also to blame, or she didn't and that father that left the girl with the guy is to blame...

Sure the girl is a skank. She told authorities she had sex with him many times many places. But I thought Police are supposed to be held to a higher standard.

Last edited:

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Dude's a perv, whether the girl was a stank ass ho or not, he's 23, he knows full well the difference between right and wrong. Now, the girl probably is a skank and dresses like a little whore, and the dad is retarded for allowing his daughter to stay back with a 23 year old dude while everyone else goes swimming. Three parties involved, 3 parties in the wrong, period.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Sure the girl is a skank. She told authorities she had sex with him many times many places. But I thought Police are supposed to be held to a higher standard.

I wouldn't call a 3 month rookie CO "police"....

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    I always thought the same. However, some of the replies in this thread seem to indicate that immoral acts and "booty on duty" are not only acceptable, but commonplace.

He wasnt on duty. It is not commonplace, and most certainly not acceptable. He gives the rest of us a bad name.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Upon his recent completion at the academy to become a post-certified deputy, Stewart was assigned to the Criminal Investigation Bureau on March 4 during his rotation period before being assigned to the patrol division.The Sheriff's Office also said that Stewart has been terminated.

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/30986010/detail.html#ixzz1tfC2DWbs

This will need to be shortened to fit on the tombstone...maybe just say " He died of stupid "

IDK if his life is over but it is dam sure "stunted "...not to mention the child.

Wow...how many leves of wrong can be in one case, the father for negligence, Stewart for the act and the kid for not telling sooner...and she probably was in luv and wasn't planningto tell.

And the mama was doing what ?? and other adults who probably knew something wasn't right who said nothing.

SamNavy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Belle Chasse, LA
    Felony conviction.
    Prison.
    Marriage over.
    Lost job.
    Huge legal bills.
    Sex-offender registry for life.
    No firearms ownership.
    Girls life changed forever.
    Family torn apart.

WTF are dudes thinking having sex with underage girls? My dad was all up in my **** the day I turned 18... we had a long talk about the fact that I was a legal adult now, and everything that it entails. He told me that if he ever found out I had anything to do with an underage girl, he'd haul my ass in himself.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    As someone mentioned earlier, police are held to a higher standard.

Rightly or wrongly, that's the way it is.

This fool deserves what he gets.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom