-=-=-Sold-=-=- Scar 17S 2Mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    $2500 and its yours today!!!

I'll start by saying I've got alot of extras on this gun, they're nothing fancy. So I've priced the rifle as I got it except i'll throw in an extra magazine ( I have 6 more available though) I've put about 80 rounds through it and it was unfired when I acquired it. It's all standard except for the pistol grip which is now a Tango Down BG16. I have another larger pistol grip available as well, if you'd like that you can have it. Pictured on the gun is an NC star MkIII 4x illuminated reticule scope Which I'll probably just dump on another rifle, I doubt anyone is interested in it. amd a 200 lumen UTG flash/strobe light controlled by pressure switch on the tango down fore grip. This is also not included in my asking price. So again just to clarify The basic rifle as it comes. The two pistol grips and two magazines. $2500. Check gun broker. Pick this up and flip it, I don't care. If you're interested in any of my extras just let me know we can discuss it.

I'm only interested in partial trades but I would like other semi automatic rifles that fire the same round. 7.62×51mm AR-10 maybe, FAL YES! I'm also interested in rare bolt actioin rifles, mausers m1's etc. I would also be interested in a high end ak47 or maybe two average ones. Let me know what you got and if i'm interested we'll hash out the difference. best way to contact me is by pm on this board. I get an email alert as soon as I receive a message and that goes straight to my phone. any questions, any criticisms feel free to harass the **** out of me. - mike

Last edited:

SCAR17S

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Terrytown/Gretna
    HTCVh.jpg

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    I am guessing he is in Terry Town, only reason I am not buying it; not going that way anytime soon.

marnold99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Coming to N LA anytime soon

Hey I am in the Monroe area and am interested by will be in KC from Monday AM to Thursday night. Are you coming to N LA anytime late next week on?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom