AR-15 Style 12 Ga. Shotgun MKA 19-19

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I had a lazy neighbor once. He was too lazy to climb a ladder and use a saw, so used a .30-06 to take a limb down out of a tree that needed trimming. It was incredibly stupid due to the locale, and it was early one morning, but the slob didn't care. I don't know how many shots it took to wake me up, but I heard it go on for quite some time, lol

ETA: Yeah, a "12 inch slug" is a lot of power... :rofl:

Last edited:

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I found that pretty humorous, I don't think it would have been a good video had it not been made by a guy with that accent.

I like that shotgun, its interesting to me.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I found that pretty humorous, I don't think it would have been a good video had it not been made by a guy with that accent.

I like that shotgun, its interesting to me.

I love his vidoes. There seems to be a lot of jealous bones out there who get all nutts over his 'act' :rolleyes:
    but I've been watching him since he started years ago. Dude is halarious and his videos are cool.

I remember a long time after he started, 'the word' :p finally got out about how he wasn't Really Russian :run: so people were calling him out. While the rest of us were thinking, "No ****! he's not Russian" ...dumbass... :rofl:

Then he finally came out and did some videos with hickok45 and I'm pretty sure then most folks figured it out.

Meh, :dunno: I like his videos, and I am VERY Jealous!

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    well I am dumb, his impersonation is spot on. I work with eastern Europeans and Russians and it sounded pretty good, although his articulation was a little to good. (if that makes sense)

all in all good marketing strategy.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    well I am dumb, his impersonation is spot on. I work with eastern Europeans and Russians and it sounded pretty good, although his articulation was a little to good. (if that makes sense)

all in all good marketing strategy.

He used to sell cars, lives in Georgia, and "learned" his accent from a fellow car salesman. Not belittling it at all, as it's a helluva good job he has done capitalizing on that "image".

I do hate him because am jealous of all the cool stuff he gets to play with, though.

richiespng

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Have you noticed a change in their quality?

There is not a huge calling for these in the local area so we dont have any on the shelves. We have a few in the warehouse that we ship out when an order comes in, so honestly, I have never really got a chance to fondle them or take them out for a spin. They are VERY lightweight so I'm sure you would take a beating shooting full power loads and extra mags (or extended capacity mags) are hard to come by. Otherwise, a really cool shotgun.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    The funniest video of his is when he was going to try and spray pepper spray in his eyes and try and shoot. I can't remember which rifle he was shooting but needless to say he had to stop the video and wash his eyes out before he could actually shoot. I laughed my ass off. Not sure if the link below works because we have You Tube blocked at work but look up fake russian and pepper spray.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...sg=AFQjCNEP8ar5RZDCgGaBhk1LevqT-N0bFA&cad=rja

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The funniest video of his is when he was going to try and spray pepper spray in his eyes and try and shoot. I can't remember which rifle he was shooting but needless to say he had to stop the video and wash his eyes out before he could actually shoot. I laughed my ass off. Not sure if the link below works because we have You Tube blocked at work but look up fake russian and pepper spray.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...sg=AFQjCNEP8ar5RZDCgGaBhk1LevqT-N0bFA&cad=rja

Yea he defintely underestimated the power of pepper spray.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom