soldier mugged by 4 thugs err....good little angels wearing hoodies

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    How the hell is it "shocking"?

It's just thugs doing what thugs do.

It's certainly not a good thing, and needs fixing, but it isn't shocking, that's for sure.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville

It's certainly not a good thing, and needs fixing, but it isn't shocking, that's for sure.
    So if he had been ccw and rid the earth of the 4 leeches then he would probably be in jail waiting for trial.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    ....And you can bet your bottom dollar these attacks will only become more numerous in FL if they do away with SYG...That will only help and encourage the $hitbag element to do what they do best. :dunno:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

Yep.

F'n disappointing though.

I often wonder about the environment these things happen in. I know the hobgoblins and zombies travel so it's kinda irrelevant but I'm curious.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Yep.

F'n disappointing though.

I often wonder about the environment these things happen in. I know the hobgoblins and zombies travel so it's kinda irrelevant but I'm curious.

I grew up in that general area, and in fact used to see a chick who lived in that neighborhood they're talking about.

It's definitely a pretty nice area, and as the reporters said, it's certainly NOT off of the beaten path.

The Tampa Bay area is an odd place in that there's a lot of kids from fairly affluent families who "go thug" for on reason or another. Based on the location and the circumstances, it wouldn't surprise me at all if these d-bags fell into that category.

Back in my day (about 10 years ago), they used to be mostly talk and certainly couldn't fight. From what I know from the friends who have stuck around, that's not so much the case anymore...

Top Bottom