A Censored Race War

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jro6803

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Lafayette
    First a disclaimer - I am and have been a Thomas Sowell fan for a long time.

In my opinion this is a great article!!! YMMV

When two white newspaper reporters for the Virginian-Pilot were driving through Norfolk, and were set upon and beaten by a mob of young blacks — beaten so badly that they had to take a week off from work — that might sound like news that should have been reported, at least by their own newspaper. But it wasn’t.

The O’Reilly Factor on Fox News Channel was the first major television program to report this incident. Yet this story is not just a Norfolk story, either in what happened or in how the media and the authorities have tried to sweep it under the rug.

Similar episodes of unprovoked violence by young black gangs against white people chosen at random on beaches, in shopping malls, or in other public places have occurred in Philadelphia, New York, Denver, Chicago, Cleveland, Washington, Los Angeles, and other places across the country. Both the authorities and the media tend to try to sweep these episodes under the rug

In Milwaukee, for example, an attack on whites at a public park a few years ago left many of the victims battered to the ground and bloody. But when the police arrived on the scene, it became clear that the authorities wanted to keep this quiet.

One 22-year-old woman, who had been robbed of her cell phone and debit card, and had blood streaming down her face, said, “About 20 of us stayed to give statements and make sure everyone was accounted for. The police wouldn’t listen to us, they wouldn’t take our names or statements. They told us to leave. It was completely infuriating.”

The police chief seemed determined to head off any suggestion that this was a racially motivated attack by saying that crime is color-blind. Officials elsewhere have said similar things.

A wave of such attacks in Chicago were reported, but not the race of the attackers or victims. Media outlets that do not report the race of people committing crimes nevertheless report racial disparities in imprisonment and write heated editorials blaming the criminal-justice system.

What the authorities and the media seem determined to suppress is that the hoodlum elements in many ghettoes launch coordinated attacks on whites in public places. If there is anything worse than a one-sided race war, it is a two-sided race war, especially when one of the races outnumbers the other several times over.

It may be understandable that some people want to head off such a catastrophe, either by not reporting the attacks in this race war, or by not identifying the race of those attacking, or by insisting that the attacks were not racially motivated — even when the attackers themselves voice anti-white invective as they laugh at their bleeding victims.

Trying to keep the lid on is understandable. But a lot of pressure can build up under that lid. If and when that pressure leads to an explosion of white backlash, things could be a lot worse than if the truth had come out earlier, and steps taken by both black and white leaders to deal with the hoodlums and with those who inflame them.

These latter would include not only race hustlers like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson but also lesser-known people in the media, in educational institutions, and elsewhere who hype grievances and make all the problems of blacks the fault of whites. Some of these people may think that they are doing blacks a favor. But it is no favor to anyone who lags behind to turn their energies from the task of improving and advancing themselves to the task of lashing out at others.

These others extend beyond whites. Asian-American schoolchildren in New York and Philadelphia have for years been beaten up by their black classmates. But people in the mainstream media who go ballistic if some kid says something unkind on the Internet about a homosexual classmate nevertheless hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil when Asian-American youngsters are victims of violence.

Those who automatically say that the social pathology of the ghetto is due to poverty, discrimination, and the like cannot explain why such pathology was far less prevalent in the 1950s, when poverty and discrimination were worse. But there were not nearly as many grievance mongers and race hustlers then.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/299918/censored-race-war-thomas-sowell?pg=1

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I've said it once, I will say it again. In America, the least-valuable/contributing elements in society are always given the most respect. It's the American way, now-days, and the only things that have ever evolved from putting the most stock in the lowest members of their society are fossils.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Great article.

We are being setup for what they hope will keep us from focusing on the Congress critters, Bankster Elite and heads of NGOs.

By allowing/encouraging the most base in the Black community (and the most base act as of they are soulless) are falling for it not realizing what lies in store for them in the not so distant future.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Great article.

We are being setup for what they hope will keep us from focusing on the Congress critters, Bankster Elite and heads of NGOs.

By allowing/encouraging the most base in the Black community (and the most base act as of they are soulless) are falling for it not realizing what lies in store for them in the not so distant future.

What??? How is it the fault of Congress? How is it the fault of banks? Why can't people just admit that blacks have a deep seeded hatred for whites. This is not a conspiracy... There is no white puppet master, creating racial division.. It's the blacks... They hate white people, plain and simple... I like a good conspiracy, but this ain't a conspiracy.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Great article.

Wrong. This has been going on for quite some time.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What??? How is it the fault of Congress? How is it the fault of banks? Why can't people just admit that blacks have a deep seeded hatred for whites. This is not a conspiracy... There is no white puppet master, creating racial division.. It's the blacks... They hate white people, plain and simple... I like a good conspiracy, but this ain't a conspiracy.

Oh, dear. The BANKS HAVE LOOTED THIS NATION WITH THE AID OF CONGRESS AND NGOS. Whole we're fighting each other they continue unabated.

Yes, all blacks hate u. That just HAS to be the reason. Funny they say the same about you.

Both of u need a reassessment.

Opposames.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Conspiracy or not, the wheels will come off the minute that the wrong "victim" is targeted.

ETA-- And not just in terms of an armed/prepared citizen. If the wrong kid gets cracked, with an influential/wealthy family intent on justice, there'll be no sweeping ANYTHING under the rug. I know my mom would break herself ten times over and THEN take out loans if something like this happened to me.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Great article.

Kevin - If this keeps up we are all in for a world of ****. Under Eric Holder our law enforcement has turned against the good citizens and protect the bad actors. If this continues I can see problems ahead for our races. Obama is bad news.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Kevin - If this keeps up we are all in for a world of ****. Under Eric Holder our law enforcement has turned against the good citizens and protect the bad actors. If this continues I can see problems ahead for our races. Obama is bad news.

LE is its own animal and has victimized other citizens for decades, while turning a blind eye to things of their choosing.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    LE is its own animal and has victimized other citizens for decades, while turning a blind eye to things of their choosing.

VERY TRUE! BUT... they have to STAND FOR JUSTICE!!!! Not for dividing and conquering. Will it happen? I depends on EACH INDIVIDUAL.

What's going on I do not like.

It's not being done for "love of Blacks" - and even if it were it would be an abomination.

What they are doing is turning up the pressure for what THEY WISH FOR: MASSIVE CIVIL UNREST.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

We ARE in a Kettle of Festering Crap because we cannot put our bigotries aside. On this board "it's all because of them; we've done NO wrong!" on other boards it's the same mantra only they have darker skin.

BOTH sides are stupid from my perspective.

How bad will it get? It will depend on the KNOWLEDGE of the people on both "sides". Neither 'warring factions' realize that confrontation ends this nation as we know it and those who "go at it" will be mowed down by Gov't-sponsored/directed troops to to itself "once and for all" those who are willing and able to take up weapons independent of gov't-sponsored violence.

I won't be playing in that game...

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    You cant blame this on the evil white banker or the evil white politician. This country is being led by a black man. Whats the excuse now? How can anyone say that the white people in this country are racist? Oh wait, that must have been a conspiracy too, vote a black guy in so we won't look racist.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I don't KNOW that this is true. Per Michael Berry white males are fours times more likely to be killed by a black male than a black male being killed by a white male. He didn't site a source when I was listening.

Dave

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You cant blame this on the evil white banker or the evil white politician. This country is being led by a black man. Whats the excuse now? How can anyone say that the white people in this country are racist? Oh wait, that must have been a conspiracy too, vote a black guy in so we won't look racist.

Yeah, and we know the president operates in a vacuum and we've had nothing but Black presidents from since whenever. And all of the head IBCs are Gentiles, too. Look at George Soros and the Rothshilds. I'm dead sure their ancestors lived in ghettoes and the "N" word has a very interesting etymology. Karl Marx used the term and a lot of Jewish Mobsters had names like N1gger Sam. Look it up. The word isn't what most (Black and White) mistakenly assume.

Oh, well. Another day in post-modern America...

P.S.

Do you TRULY believe we don't have black and white racists in this country SOLELY because we have a black president you're smoking funny cigars. Let some of y'all tell it Obama is president solely because blacks, Jews and women came out in record numbers...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom