Found some new targets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tml

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    that's awesome. im going to print some out for my next range trip... imagine the shocked people.

tml

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    way i see it is, any target you look at could be a boy, realistically... trayvon wasn't a boy and under the law could be charged as an adult, also behaved as an adult, he was just as adult as anyone on this forum...

just my two cents, i think it's pretty funny target given the situation... but also at the same time I see what you guys are saying.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    way i see it is, any target you look at could be a boy, realistically... trayvon wasn't a boy and under the law could be charged as an adult, also behaved as an adult, he was just as adult as anyone on this forum...

just my two cents, i think it's pretty funny target given the situation... but also at the same time I see what you guys are saying.

You know, when they're criminals, they're adults. When they're 18 and shot in a war, they're "boys" suddenly. Whether or not he was responsible, 17 is still just a kid. Not a child, but they're not grown up yet. There is still time for these teenagers. Is a 17 year old girl old enough to get married, be on her own, and so forth? I know alot of high school boys who are so close, but they're not there yet.

I'm not, repeat NOT, defending Trayvon Martin. It's just heartbreaking to see these ages. Especially when my 14 year old daughter is sitting across from me.

tml

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    You know, when they're criminals, they're adults. When they're 18 and shot in a war, they're "boys" suddenly. Whether or not he was responsible, 17 is still just a kid. Not a child, but they're not grown up yet. There is still time for these teenagers. Is a 17 year old girl old enough to get married, be on her own, and so forth? I know alot of high school boys who are so close, but they're not there yet.

I'm not, repeat NOT, defending Trayvon Martin. It's just heartbreaking to see these ages. Especially when my 14 year old daughter is sitting across from me.

you're totally right, it is a sad thing that someone had to bury their son... but the reality is we're seeing an increase in 'children' who are more violent than what we consider 'adults' -- when it comes to surviving a situation, especially in a concealed carry situation... you never let the opponent gain the upper hand, no matter who the opponent is.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    If I project a little I can see some of the feral kids in inner cities as if they were like the african kids being used as armies by warlords.

Though the locations are a little different I can see the coldness and disrespect for life as pretty close.

Many of these " kids " would shoot me on their way to supper and not even remember it by the second malt liquor.

I feel sorry for them b/c they lost their childhood and their life but mercy will get me shot.

IF I ever went to the area they are in..which I ain't.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom