Potential training class

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    I have a buddy getting out of the military. He says he may be interested in teaching a class on drone use and deployment.

He is willing to possibly teach, depending on the number of students.

I suggested the AR Drones

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    When you say "fly", do you really mean "FLY"?

riding-bomb.gif

Last edited:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    If he could do something on "Laser Sight Training", I'd be more interested in that. I feel that is something that I really need and may be truly deficient in. :hs: And as always, a nicely embossed certificate would be the icing on the short little cupcake.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    If he could do something on "Laser Sight Training", I'd be more interested in that. I feel that is something that I really need and may be truly deficient in. :hs: And as always, a nicely embossed certificate would be the icing on the short little cupcake.

This all reminds me when I used to hide in the shrubs and put a kink in the hose that supplied the Slip 'n Slide our neighborhood children frolicked on. I would interrupt that flow of lubricating water and watch the children attempt to hydroplane across a dry sheet of rubber. It grabbed at them and caused ovate raspberries and "road-rash" that, in some extreme cases, required multiple skin graphs.

All the more reason to get laser sight training.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    This all reminds me when I used to hide in the shrubs and put a kink in the hose that supplied the Slip 'n Slide our neighborhood children frolicked on. I would interrupt that flow of lubricating water and watch the children attempt to hydroplane across a dry sheet of rubber. It grabbed at them and caused ovate raspberries and "road-rash" that, in some extreme cases, required multiple skin graphs.

:rofl:

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph

Ohhhh I can see how the two are related. Thank you for making this more clear for us! :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom