Wife needs a new windshield for Kia Spectra, Anyone do glass on Saturdays?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Pm me, or call 225 247 1301.. I would prefer to pay for someone to come to the house, as it isnt really drivable.. It got a big ol hole in it from a construction saw horse / barrier she decided to have in her lap the other day.

Thanks..

Dave

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    You can try this guy. It took him a while to get out to me, but he did a quality job. Floyd - 504-810-5487

If you have someone that will be at home with the vehicle most of the time anyway, instead of taking off of work or delaying your plans, then you should be fine. But, I wouldn't count on him to show for his first scheduled appt. Maybe he will maybe he wont, but like I said, if you can't find anyone else and you don't need it changed in a real hurry, this guy is good at what he does, and takes his time. He charged me $149.99 + tax for a 1999 chevy blazer, and I think he charges pretty much the same for most models.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    If safelite is near you,they are cheap and they come to your home.I had a back windshield get blown out by a tree limb.
    Most places I called was around $7-$800.Safelite came to house and replaced in 1 hour for $438.And they guarantee their
    work !!!!

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    Doesn't Russo do glass ??

i do, but it's already too late for me to get the part and BR is really a stretch from my territory.. i wouldn't tell my worst enemy to use Safelite! they aren't American, there techs work on commission, and the parts aren't even close to OE quality... support local business, check with your insurance to see what your comprehensive deductible is because that is all you are responsible for and your rates won't be affected..

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I'd prefer to support local as well, but I had to get Safelite to do a windshield on a company vehicle. All was well except he nicked the cable for my camera system, not his fault they put it in a dumb spot.

Top Bottom