Looking to rent an extended boom forklift

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andrew50300

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    I need something to lift five 1400lb beams off of a 14' roof near the airport by the lake in New Orleans. I'd also like to rent a trailer down here too to save me the six hours driving back and forth between here and BR to pick up and return it to the shop. I'll need the forklift delivered and I can pick up the trailer. I'll only need a one day rental. The date is flexible but I'd like to get it done this coming week or weekend. I've looked up prices and I have a contact at RSC but I thought I'd see if anyone on here was in the business before I started calling around on Monday. I can do cash or possibly work out a firearm related barter. Anyone have anything?

Southpaw76

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    RSC is a good place to start. You can also try Neff Rentals in St. Rose. 10300 Airline Highway, St. Rose, LA 70087, 504-466-1200. Just my opinion, stay away from the JCB brand of forklift. A Lull, Skytrack, Ingersoll Rand, JLG are all good for what you're doing. Gradell forklifts are good too as long as you don't get the one model that only turns the rear tires. It takes too much getting used to to be able to drive it and maneuver it around. IMO. However, I've been an equpiment operator for the past 13 years.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom