ANOTHER Good Samaritan Beat Down

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    This is put up on U Tube by NOLATAC, I haven't seen it here on BS though.

The comments are even crazier than the video.

Thanks to NOLA...good find :D

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    Surprized they're even looking for the beat down suspects since its perfectly fine for reverse racism these days. I love how everyone made excuses for the damn mugger saying he was just released from jail and hard on his luck. Oh well **** then he was justified in mugging. Some people have the most F'ed up outlook on what's right and justified.

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    I don't have a lot of hope for the future in regards to race relations.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    - Jiddu Krishnamurti

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Surprized they're even looking for the beat down suspects since its perfectly fine for reverse racism these days.

There is no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is racism. At least that's what the lady at cultural diversity class told us.

JR1572

Hogin

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    Independence LA
    Shouldn't the attackers of the Good Samaritan be charged with a HATE crime. I mean they were yelling about Trayvon, and since tensions were high it sounds like they had hatefull intentions.

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    I think we are going to see more of this.... especially if/when Zimmerman walks.

I believe Zimmerman will walk by design. That way once the race riots start Obama can declare marshall law, cancel the elections, and become supreme leader forever.

Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    I figured that. Some people want everyone to believe it's a one way street, however the fact of the matter it goes in every direction.

JR1572

For the most part, reverse racism means other races not liking whites, at least to me. When I heard "racism" growing up, an image of a white hating a black or other race springs to mind, never the reverse. I like the term reverse racism and believe it still exemplifies the fact that racism is a 2 way street. I see the "reverse" part as implying the fact that for the longest time, other races, (that have had these feelings forever), are now flipping the script on white people and becoming more vocal as in the above video. While the term "reverse racism" may sound to some like it is a one way street, and I can see that point, when I hear the term, I know exactly what someone's talking about immediately and get the message right away. If a group of words convey the idea in an instant, then they're doing their job admirably, and it doesn't matter if it's "technically correct". Not bustin on ya, just saying, to quote a portion of Dane Cook's The Vicious Circle, "'... so we chat chitted for awhile....' - That's right, I flipped that. They're only words, they don't control us.... Not anymore!!!".

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Hope everyone is reading the comments, that's the scary part to me. So many are willing to put this hate speak in public, maybe they don't realize it takes minits to find them, or they just don't care.

Top Bottom