Fishing Gear, and a lot of it!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    Well my fishing extravaganza didn't turn out quite like I wanted it too! At the time I had a boat and filled up on gear, got just about everything you need. I kept the boat for about 4 months, used it a total of maybe 12 times, i'm not a fisherman at all! So here is just about everything I bought. Rods and reels used very very very little, in fact the line on them now is what I bought with them. 98% of the lures are brand new never been in the water, opened them put them in the box and there they sat. Most everything listed is from bass pro shop. The nicest 3 rods/reels are Abu Garcia Revo S Bass pro, pro qualifier 70 million 6'6 Browning Midas black bass combo 6'6 Bass pro, pro qualifier pqx10shd Bass pro, Bionic Blade 50 million 6' Those 3 are close to 600$ alone! Tons of lures, just about anything and any color and a banjo minnow kit too! 3 rolls of boat trailer carpet and set of boat trailer skids. Tackle box, pliers, bobbers, hooks, brand new browning fillet knife.... and whatever else you see in there. I have several more pics too, More stuff included that isn't in pictures. email slickcdb2000@gmail.com text 318-six six nine-four nine six eight wanting cash, but a nice gun of value may tempt me, let me know what you got ................................................................. .................................................................................................................................................. orange rod/reel, ugly stick below orange rod, line/case, net... are sold new price 700...................................... updated price list;
    Abu Garcia revo S 90;
    Bass Pro Qualifier Rod 80;
    Bass Pro Qualifier Reel pqx10shd 75;
    Bass Pro Bionic Rod 65;
    Browning Combo 100;
    Spin Cast 50;
    Pink Zebco combo 20;
    Spinner/buzz 1 case 14 lures SOLD;
    Worms/plistics 1 case 50;
    Banjo Minnow 20;
    Bass Jigs 15;
    White perch baits 25;
    Crank Bait/1 case 13 lures 40;
    Red Tackle bag, 4 cases 50;
    Browning Fillet knife 20;
    Line Retriever 5;
    Pliers 6;
    Drink/tackle holder,
    pole mount 7;
    Small Tackle Box/misc gear SOLD;
    Paddle 15;
    Line Conditioner 5;
    Trailer slicks 20;
    Trailer Carpet 2 full rolls, 1 open pack 20;
    Flares and case 20;
    DSCN1963.jpgDSCN1956.jpgDSCN1965.jpgDSCN1972.jpg

Last edited:

mtalbert

Deer Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Monroe
    Bought some of this stuff last weekend. I can vouch for him its all like new.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom