For the record

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Today sucked HIND TIT!!!

Woke up late. My iPod didn't sync with my new music. Mild disturbance. Got to Marksville, dumped 32oz coke my my back seat. Blew another twenty minutes at New Roads... Wait thirty minutes for my appointment at Apple because I'm late. Race through to mall for my shampoo in heels. Dying like a dog to make my lunch break and kids strike again.

I'm actually laughing over the kids part.

End up at our Capitol building on my way home and now I'm in Lobdell decompressing after the second round with my stupid twat GPS.

(FWIW LSP, I sounded weird because I was still catching my breath after running across the parking lot from being behind)

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I need another beer.... This day ain't getting any better. Called my husband. Announced a new summertime goal. Since its been 18 yrs, and I was 18 when we met, we were going to have as much sex as we did that first summer.

Silence.

"did you hear me, honey?"

"yeah. So did our daughter."

Fraking speakerphone.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Damn, im not even going to complain about work today, your monday tops all mine put into one i think

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    I'll donate $5 to your daughters therapy fund...

I'm not sure what sucking hind tit is all about but you make it sound like a really bad thing. You should re-evaluate your choice of footwear when you're running (late).

Last edited:

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    It was last almost frozen beer last night that setoff the bad juju today!

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    It was last almost frozen beer last night that setoff the bad juju today!

Something must have set off the bad juju.

All in all it was an okay day. The first thing I said to the officer was "Yes Sir, I was speeding." before he even opened his mouth. So that set the stop off to a "positive" start.

I did get some shopping done. And my iPad fixed. The lunch date was a bust and a little disappointment but I'm still giggling over that one. Kids have a way of screwing parents up LONG after they're out of the house apparently. :mamoru:

I'm going shoe shopping tomorrow. That's the only thing that's going to fix today.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    75 in a 55?

*hangs head*

Yeah, plus one. If you noticed the little scribble in the upper right, I had already called asking the amount. ugh.

Stupid minor road rage after being trapped behind a transport truck for a while. He caught me before I had a chance to slow back down. It wasn't a cruising 75. It was a temporarily elevated getting the f--- away from the trucks speed. Didn't offer any of that though. I figured going over 70, just smile because I was toast enough.

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'm pouting. I was waiting until Spec got home, we got supper on the table and I was going to go crawl into the tub with a beer…. or three.

He's got a business supper. No alcohol when it's just me and the kids. Never know when blood starts gushing and they need the ER.

Dammit. If this keeps going, we're digging up Marie Laveau and kill a house full of chickens.

Top Bottom