Cat

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Hee. :)

I've learned a lot too. I hung around because Mel and I became friends but guns are cool. I used to like to shoot whenever. Never really thought about it. But that's my secret marriage tactic. Jump into his hobbies, learn 'em, love 'em and we really have fun together.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I wouldn't say mine hates them. Jealous of them maybe. Doesn't think I need to buy any more, yes. Doesn't like black plastic for sure, thinks all guns should be pretty wood and blued. Uninterested. Understands the necessity. But not hates.

Cat should offer a class on living with their husbands and their hobbies!

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    HA! I'd have to give everybody their money back.

For as much as I enjoy guns with Jody, I'm a handful and half. My parents breathed a sigh of relief when they could finally say "oh thank god, she's somebody else's responsibility."

And the best part about that is when I screw up, they look at Jody and say "you know better!"

Like that time Jody had the water faucet sticking up instead of level with the ground. I had a 50 foot water hose. I needed 51 feet. It was curved so I pulled as tight as I could hoping if I stretched it above the ground, it would be just long enough to get to where I needed.

Instead I snapped off the pipe that was sticking two feet out of the ground. It was our son's 5th birthday party. Everybody was here. My family. His family. Everybody. And we had a fantastic fountain of youth springing forth in our front yard. I screamed, and they came running. The women busted out laughing. Cat struck again. My dad turned to Jody and said "Son, why did you set the water faucet like that? You know she was going to break it off." I kid you not, they said it need to be wife-proofed.

After I caught the woods on fire behind our pond after launching bottle rockets from the skeet thrower, fireworks were banned in our home. I'm still not allowed to touch one. :D That was umm.. *counts* 20 years ago? 22? ;)

Last edited:

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    I wouldn't say mine hates them. Jealous of them maybe. Doesn't think I need to buy any more, yes. Doesn't like black plastic for sure, thinks all guns should be pretty wood and blued. Uninterested. Understands the necessity. But not hates.

Cat should offer a class on living with their husbands and their hobbies!

I see a large potential market here...

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'm honestly a serious girl when the chips are down. Much more sane and normal in person. :)

If someone shot into my apartment, depending on who they were, I'd either commiserate over mistakes or OH HOLY BATSHIT SUPERMAN, HE NEEDS TO BE EVICTED YESTERDAY!

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    My wife is a small arms repairer in military also just M day guard. I still get the whole... *Oh another gun* look.... Just give up and keep the boat rockin.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom