Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128137138
Results 1,371 to 1,377 of 1377
    Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Applied online for RENEWAL Dec 21,2018. I have previously made a special trip to BR to drop off my 2 previous apps.

For those of you who applied for a renewal via the web how long did it take for them to change the status from SUBMITTED to ACCEPTED? How long did it take for you to get the payment link emailed to you?

EDIT:

Payment made this morning! Link was sent and it processed no problemo.

Will update accordingly.

9 Jan 2019 status approved...apparently being mailed out usps and to be recieved in 10 to 15 business days

14 Jan 2019 permit in mailbox. Not too bad i guess compared to before
    Last edited by rcm192; January 14th, 2019 at 09:13 PM.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

On Target

User Info Menu

Submitted renewal online 10/1, accepted 10/2, and approved 10/5. My wife's renewal was submitted the first week on November and took about a month.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Looks like its about a month wait now!

User Info Menu

Did fingerprints and submitted application at LSP HQ on Friday Nov. 30th. Permit received in mail Friday Jan 4th. Permit issue date Dec. 26th. 5 weeks exactly from drop off to arrival during holiday season. Can't complain.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

I thought 24 days was good. Its actually the quickest that I have received one yet of the 3.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

User Info Menu

Submitted my application on 1/14/19 and received the email today saying I was approved and permit would be sent via US mail within 10 to 15 days. Not bad.

User Info Menu

Received my license today, so it only took two weeks. Must be the right time of the year.