Shoot-to-Kill Weapon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    all guns are eligible for "shoot-to-kill" status; just as all hammers are eligible for "swing-to-kill."

It's anti-gun propaganda and I'm surprised to see you all arguing about which guns fit the bill. If you value your gun rights, you should be against such labels. Shoot-to-kill isn't a gun, it's a mindset. No gun has any intent. It's all the user. You all know this.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Now it's makin sense...wonder if she'll get unarrested

No, because while he was on the phone with 911 begging for help she blasted him again 8 more times (i guess from the news story). Who know's its possible she could have gotten away with popping him once if he was all drugged out on the synthetic stuff. She certainly won't get away with killing him while hes screaming for help to 911.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    "shoot to kill?" Well if I have to ever shoot someone I hope that's what I'd be trying to do. Shooting someone to tickle doesn't work so well.

Dave

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I see all your BBG boys waiting to pounce.Not getting sucked into this one.Hun bruhh has
    taught me well:)

slowhandlukem
    charliepapa
    espresso
    shroom14
    SpeedRacer
    Vanilla Gorilla

WTF are you talking about? Weirdo.

But yeah, your humble opinion is just plain wrong.

Here's a video to add to the mix...

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    No, because while he was on the phone with 911 begging for help she blasted him again 8 more times (i guess from the news story). Who know's its possible she could have gotten away with popping him once if he was all drugged out on the synthetic stuff. She certainly won't get away with killing him while hes screaming for help to 911.

1-Right and wrong...we'll see . No tellin what he was doin while he was screaming for help.

2-Never underestimate a slimey defense lawyer...or a lawyered up granma who doesn't blabber to the police.

3-It's the law not justice.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, I guess it'll all come out in the wash.

Either Granny herself was a psychopath and it was a matter of time......

oldenglishmonogramo.png
    oldenglishmonogramr.png

The kid was a ticking time bomb drug fiend and found out the hard way he had a Zero-Tolerance Granny....

GRANNY%2BPOP2.jpg

Kind of sucks either way. :dunno:

I do feel bad for the family who didn't know- but I'd wager that at least some of them knew there was something rotten in Denmark. $hit like this usually has a "thuuuuuuuhhhh rrrrrest of the sto-ry"-type ending.....

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

Sounds to me like she went off the deep end and killed him for his terrible immorality, wayward behavior (disregard for her Authority *Cartman voice-over*), and villainous drug-usage.

That, and she is 74. I cannot count the number of times I have had had to physically subdue 70+ year olds who have completely lost sense of person/place/occasion and become violent toward their family members for no apparent reason. It's very scary for the family involved, and very perplexing for me.

Last edited:

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Shoot-to-kill? About as sensible as a box of two-dollar sandwich batteries. That's like saying guns kill people and knives are bad.

Wonder what the heart of this woman would tell. Is she sane? Is she a sociopath? Has she a mental illness? Dysfunctional state of mind? Homicidal?

Or maybe she didn't do it for the wrong reasons. The aforementioned article states she feared her grandson, and he was potentially on K2. Does anyone know is what that is, and what it does to the human body?

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    So calling some one ignorant and stating no facts against quote is so much better lol..I said
    in IMHO.That is what it is,my opinion.And that's pretty much all you do is ridicule.

I see all your BBG boys waiting to pounce.Not getting sucked into this one.Hun bruhh has
    taught me well:)

slowhandlukem
    charliepapa
    espresso
    shroom14
    SpeedRacer
    Vanilla Gorilla

You forgot about me.

JR1572

Top Bottom