Donkey Rape leads to 15 casualties

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Donkey rape' sparks tribal massacre in Yemen
    By

Staff

Published Monday, May 21, 2012

Fifteen people were killed or injured in tribal fighting in Yemen after a male donkey chased an ass and raped it just near the house of its owner.

Newspapers in Yemen said the owner of the ass got mad after he saw the donkey attacking his animal, prompting him to chase the donkey and hit it.

The attack infuriated the donkey owner, who called his armed tribe men and asked them to take revenge.

“The problem snowballed into an armed fight between Makabis tribe, which owns the donkey, and Bani Abbas which owns the ass…15 people were either killed or injured in the battle,” the Saudi Arabic language daily Aleqtisadiah said, quoting newspapers in Yemen.

A large police force intervened and stopped the fighting at a village in the southwestern province of Abb, newspapers said, adding that police had arrested eight persons involved in the conflict.

http://www.emirates247.com/crime/re...-tribal-massacre-in-yemen-2012-05-21-1.459649

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Ok..... I know nothing about farm animals, but isnt a donkey the same thing as an ass??

ETA: Other than that question, let them all kill each other. Most are nothing but inbred morons anyway!!!

Last edited:

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    Recap

Owner of female donkey flies into jealous rage and begins hitting male donkey courting HIS donkey
    Owner of male donkey gets pissed, brings friends with guns for revenge
    War breaks out between 2 villages.

Seems normal to me.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Recap

Owner of female donkey flies into jealous rage and begins hitting male donkey courting HIS donkey
    Owner of male donkey gets pissed, brings friends with guns for revenge

Seems normal to me.

American version:
    Owner of female donkey is happy, sues man for money for feed and housing of offspring created.
    Owner of male donkey defaults on payments.
    Village chief forces other villagers to pay his debts.
    Villagers with more money leave village because they pay the most.
    Village slowly dies.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Makes more sense then some of our elected officals arguments. anyone willing to take 67 mil to become a citizen of Yemen? You only get money if you survive the great donkey war of 2012.

Btl_Rkt_Sci

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Ok..... I know nothing about farm animals, but isnt a donkey the same thing as an ass??

ETA: Other than that question, let them all kill each other. Most are nothing but inbred morons anyway!!!

I think, I think, "Asses" is the colloquial term for a larger group (genus) that includes several species, one of which is the donkey. So they could mean the other one was a close cousin...which is pretty sick. I've also heard that donkeys are considered domestic and asses are considered wild...I think.

drumz2129

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Sulphur, La.
    Recap

Owner of the jenny flies into jealous rage and begins hitting the jack courting HIS donkey
    Owner of jack gets pissed, brings friends with guns for revenge

Seems normal to me.

here is the proper terminology.

A donkey and an ass are the same thing. A donkey is sometimes used to refer to the domesticated version, and an ass is used for undomesticated, or wild asses.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Once again, the Middle East shows the bigoted Western World just how far they've come. :thumbsup:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Gonna need boots on the ground & lots of foreign aid

Are there US troops in Yemen now ?? IIRC we have tried but it's been really limited.

NOW...the Donkey Wars. Were these by any chance CIA donkeys ?? False Flag Donkey fight ??

Restore order to Yemen

Justice for Trayvon

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Gonna need boots on the ground & lots of foreign aid

Are there US troops in Yemen now ?? IIRC we have tried but it's been really limited.

NOW...the Donkey Wars. Were these by any chance CIA donkeys ?? False Flag Donkey fight ??

Restore order to Yemen

Justice for Trayvon

Copywrite infringement.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla

I thought so Boose, but maybe in Yemen, a jack ass is a mule? But biblically, donkeys were called "ass". So I :dunno:. I caught that too.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well technically, an ass is a wild animal; a donkey is a domesticated ass. Being that this is the ME we're talking about, the line between domestic / wild / feral is very thin. I guess we now know this applies to their beasts of burden, as well. :deadhorse:

Carry on with the snickering now. :)

Top Bottom