Abandon Mom needs help finding a job.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kilroy301

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Just like the title says I have a friend who was abandon by her husband not to long ago. Not only did this douche bag abandon her, but also abandon their 11 month old son and his 2 other kids from a previous marriage,oh also stole all the money from the bank account. So she is right now trying to find a job any job right now so she can feed the kids, keep the lights on and pay the bills. If anyone knows or owns a business that is hiring please let me know.

She has a lot of experiences in retail store management, but she is willing to work any job that comes her way.

If you have any leads or would like to get a copy of her resume PM me or post here on this thread and I will be more than happy to send you a copy of it.

Thank you all for your help and please keep her in your prayers.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Hopefully she is already " signed up " for any and all benifits till the job comes along. Can't feed or house or clothe that bunch with McD's paycheck

The concept you present here is just what assistance is supposed to help.

Kilroy301

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Hopefully she is already " signed up " for any and all benifits till the job comes along. Can't feed or house or clothe that bunch with McD's paycheck

The concept you present here is just what assistance is supposed to help.

Yes she has signed up for the benefits, but the person that she is she is trying to work and not have to be on anyone's assistance

BillnLA

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Albany
    Not sure if they still are, but Sam's there in Denham was hiring a bunch.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Contrasting with my previous thread, this is one of the 90+% of cases where he needs to be strung up by the balls.

Hope it works out for her and she can find something quick.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Contrasting with my previous thread, this is one of the 90+% of cases where he needs to be strung up by the balls.

Yep the man is wrong in almost every domestic situation even with only hearing half the story

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Yep the man is wrong in almost every domestic situation even with only hearing half the story

Sounding a little like I'm making a vague comparison BUT

Before I spent 3 years working at a homeless shelter I was always amazed at how cold society could be to homeless people, just didn't understand not helping the downtrodden.

After working there, I have a good understanding of why the major part of them are homeless, why their own kin won't even help most of them.

Just sayin that there's always two sides. Still, anyone willin to work deserves a chance.

and to OP

I didn't mean to stay on welfare, just to be sure to jump on to get all she can get. Even with a decent job a single income is way hard to stretch around a whole month.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!

you other post was awesome, don't fall for half the story!. i would LOVE to hear the rest of their story

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla

I'm not cool with abandonment. Period. I haze zero tolerance for it. But I admit I jumped. The individual could have volunteered to go overseas for six months and has been, a job like Booseman. Where one may consider that a job and meeting prior obligations... Another could see abandonment. Especially if she said "don't go or I'm leaving you.". She could be telling her friends he abandoned her.

But let's just assume this is a guy venting for a friend and my duty as a friendly acquaintance is to commiserate. :)

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Surprise surprise.

Oh lord. Why is it a surprise? Because I didn't interrogate the OP? Since when are we not allowed to comment on the thread based entirely on just the evidence presented.

You got kids, you leave them*. You're dog food. Period. This isn't hey she got pregnant, I don't want one. This is I hung around and accepted responsibility but now I'm bored. Totally different.

*Them. Not a pregnant girl. The kids. As in more than one, long term daddy here.

Last edited:

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    Oh lord. Why is it a surprise? Because I didn't interrogate the OP? Since when are we not allowed to comment on the thread based entirely on just the evidence presented.

You got kids, you leave them*. You're dog food. Period. This isn't hey she got pregnant, I don't want one. This is I hung around and accepted responsibility but now I'm bored. Totally different.

*Them. Not a pregnant girl. The kids. As in more than one, long term daddy here.

sometimes people, either the male or female, can be SEVERELY detrimental to the health of the other. its RARE to see 100% abandonment.

and i think neil is mad at me, not you

Kilroy301

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    The guy didn't go overseas, or went off shore for work. He shacked up with his girlfriend at the moment. She is right now being helped by her In-laws right now.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    sometimes people, either the male or female, can be SEVERELY detrimental to the health of the other. its RARE to see 100% abandonment.

and i think neil is mad at me, not you

That's true. In the cases I consider abandonment there is at least a minute amount of contact and sporadic visits. Not enough for me not to say abandoned though.

Yeah... You seem to have acquired a "fan" club. ;)

Top Bottom