Let Me Know When Your Dog Can Do This!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Cat you can see the water in the photo. They're probably around 30 feet above the water hovering.

This is a normal height for the most part when it comes to Water Training Exercises.

I saw the water. But it looked like it was a hundred feet, or so.

Don't expect me to accurately measure distance. I'll have your kids on the moon instead of Utah.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    skydiving%20dog.jpg

donkey-parasailing1.jpg

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Earlier today, I started googling images and articles on war dogs. My six year old son crawled into my lap to look with me.
    Learned a few neat things to boot. I'm glad this image popped up. We had a good time. :)

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Earlier today, I started googling images and articles on war dogs. My six year old son crawled into my lap to look with me.
    Learned a few neat things to boot. I'm glad this image popped up. We had a good time. :)

K9's have long been in combat and working rolls. They are amazing and very intelligent animals and cost a fortune. You can actually adopt the Military working dogs after they are retired, usually about 6-7yrs. It is a program based out of an Air Force base in TX, IIRC.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    K9's have long been in combat and working rolls. They are amazing and very intelligent animals and cost a fortune. You can actually adopt the Military working dogs after they are retired, usually about 6-7yrs. It is a program based out of an Air Force base in TX, IIRC.

:squint:

Gee. Thanks for that carrot. ;)

lilshaunsdad

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Lacombe
    What if I threw my wife's cat out of an airplane with no chute? Would that be awesome? I'd love to give it a try, and see if it lands on all four's then.:D

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA

Check with your homeowners agent before doing this. Some companies have a question about the dog's training. If you answer military training they are going to freak and cancel you. Not to mention if you did get one of these and ended up with a dog bite situation the training is going to work against you in court. (personally I think its stupid- its the untrained dogs that bite! )

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Last edited:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010