I have been completely worthless today.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    inb4 "So what makes this any different than any other day?"

Seriously, I've been pretty busy lately, but today I have done 100% nothing useful. I've been on the internet and reading.... that's it. I was going to clean up my man cave, but I went in and looked at it for about 5 minutes and decided "Nope, I don't feel like it."

Ever had a similar day?

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge

Seriously, I've been pretty busy lately, but today I have done 100% nothing useful. I've been on the internet and reading.... that's it. I was going to clean up my man cave, but I went in and looked at it for about 5 minutes and decided "Nope, I don't feel like it."

Ever had a similar day?

All day everyday!

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell

Ever had a similar day?

Well, today I installed a latch on the back fence, treated the cracks in the front yard to kill the grass, put in a new refrigerator, filled up the little pool for my son and his cousin to play in, installed some curtains in the master bedroom, organized my reloading stuff to get ready to sell, installed a wall mount in the garage to hold my tools, cleaned the kitchen floor, and was damn sexy the entire time.

But I usually try to avoid such days. Lately, I've been unsuccessful.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i worked today, cleaned my house, and cooked homemade spinach artichoke pasta with shrimp and bacon.. all from scratch

0405cf7aa78111e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

Last edited:

Don Howard

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    west nawlins
    sounds like a nice day when you can get it. I've been capturing home movies to my 'puter since about 8:30 this morning. In fact, I am capturing video as I type this..on the laptop. actually I'm re-recording nine videos due to the lack of audio that did not get carried over. :mad:
    I get to spend tomorrow and monday capturing what I should have been able to capture today. I don't drink but a mar-ger-ita sounds good.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    I went to Micheal's arts & crafts store to scope chicks. The are A LOT of hot chicks at Micheal's

I love the 40% off one item coupons, too.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I've had the same kinda day. I started off right like any other day. Woke up, had some coffee, got the dog and set out to run the lsu lakes. Nothing unusual. Made it about 1 mile and just lost all motivation. Looped back and headed home and haven't done a dam thing all day. I don't feel sick but I feel weak and my muscles just feel tired. I think my body is just telling me to take a day off, and I'm listening to it.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Well while some of you wasted away, some of us had to work and be a productive member of society. You're welcome

Uh, rude much? For your information I purchased two things off amazon.com, AND went out to lunch. I have contributed to consumerism today.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I've had the same kinda day. I started off right like any other day. Woke up, had some coffee, got the dog and set out to run the lsu lakes. Nothing unusual. Made it about 1 mile and just lost all motivation. Looped back and headed home and haven't done a dam thing all day. I don't feel sick but I feel weak and my muscles just feel tired. I think my body is just telling me to take a day off, and I'm listening to it.

PM me if you ever want someone to go jogging with, I live a block off the lakes and have been procrastinating working out for a few weeks now.

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph

Ever had a similar day?

I'm living the dream brother!!

Top Bottom