Fire this heartless Judge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Wow. Maybe if she was some delinquent that needed to get her act together. But a 17 year-old girl working two jobs and on honor roll? What a dbag.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Not sure on this one. I feel for the girl, but how can the judge not apply the law evenly? Did the DA decide to prosecute? Isn't he the one with discretion? Maybe it is the law that's the problem?

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Not sure on this one. I feel for the girl, but how can the judge not apply the law evenly? Did the DA decide to prosecute? Isn't he the one with discretion? Maybe it is the law that's the problem?

I believe sentencing is left up to the judge. Don't see how he felt this was necessary. Personally, if I were a teacher and a student was maintaining their grades, they wouldn't even have to come to class. This girl is working two jobs and taking AP classes while maintaining honor roll status.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I believe sentencing is left up to the judge. Don't see how he felt this was necessary. Personally, if I were a teacher and a student was maintaining their grades, they wouldn't even have to come to class. This girl is working two jobs and taking AP classes while maintaining honor roll status.

She might have gotten the minimum allowable sentence. :dunno:

Top Bottom