Low-ballers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    rofl. I just did another google search of his email and found a swinger site he's a member of. His avatar is a naked dude. Rofl

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    im confused. he's made 5 posts on that board. is he a big deal over there? why stalk him around the net?

Haha. I didn't notice that until after.

I sent him the link to his swingers page. Now he's just sending me "retard" in larger and larger font.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    he made an offer of $500.
    I can give you 500 for everything Kevin
    you got silly and didn't say no, and asked why did he low ball
    Really, Kevin? A whole $500 that wouldn't even buy you the press? What is it with you low-ballers? Stop wasting your time with absolute idiocy.
    he stated thats all he would offer, and said good luck
    sorry you feel that way but that is what we pay for the stuff you have we will move on to the 100+ people on cl that want to sell there reloading stuff thanks and good luck to you kevin
    you justified your pricing, and did not say no.
    The press with tool heads and strong mount alone is worth $500. And feel free to move on to the 100+ people on CL. I seriously hope you're not talking about any (because there aren't any) in a 100 mile radius.
    he stated how he came up with his pricing and gave examples.
    we are not even local to you buy buy all over the us by the way 550 alone we do not pay more than 275 for and we have 14 on the shelves right now so thanks kevin hope you do well kevin
    you get sideways and read into it
    So not only would I have to accept your insanely low offer, but I'd also have to ship it to you? This deal just gets better and better. Haha.
    he corrects you, explains AGAIN he accepts your NO, and is moving on and politely saying you are childish
    no we always pay the shipping you can move on now we have and you have wasted enough of our time all new emails will go to samp and will not be looked at unless we need a laugh have a nice day and good luck to you kevin
    you ridicule him, based on your misunderstanding
    Lol. How do you even have a business with your 3rd grade punctuation skills? I mean really... Not a single period in the 4 or 5 emails you sent. This would explain your low-ball offer as someone with that type of education probably doesn't have money to spare.

Good luck with your **** business.
    he is angry and lashes out at you for making fun of him for no reason
    maybe i do not use periods but i have a business just like you but i unlike you do not go out and and beg and sell all my stuff on the corner for rent money bitch now stop wasting my time i have been nice long enough any more emails will be taken as harassment ant will be dealt with accordingly good bye little one
    you come back for more
    Dealt with as harassment? Lol, you emailed me with your bull**** and now you're getting all hostile. And I'm not begging to sell all my stuff for rent money (don't you wish you knew what it was like to own a home?). And you haven't been nice from get get-go. Your offer was insulting and pathetic. But I have thoroughly enjoyed this little banter this morning.

One would think that the fact you have a business, and are representing said business with your emails, would mean you might put in a little more effort to sound older than 8 and more professional.

Also, I thought I was going to be blocked by now? Are we going to be enjoying these emails for longer? That would be awesome! I have the morning off and was wondering what I was going to do to pass the time.

I'm so glad we're friends, Kevin.
    he asks you to stop
    still getting a laugh we are more professional when we are not dealing with retards that cant read have a nive day
    you threaten to cyber stalk him and harm his business, and apparently are actually trying
    Maybe I should post this to moabhunting.com. I'm sure the rest of the members would like to see how you really do business.

And how do I not know how to read? You'd have better luck trying to insult my age again.

you realize you acted like a spoiled brat, lost an argument you created, cyberstalked and registered at another site to do so, posted your private conversations then came back here and 'Big Balled' for everyone to see. right?

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Hunh Bruh;1022970 [B said:
    you realize you acted like a spoiled brat, lost an argument you created, cyberstalked and registered at another site to do so, posted your private conversations then came back here and 'Big Balled' for everyone to see. right?[/B]

That's exactly right.

:chuckles:

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    i told him you make these, ill let you know what he thinks
    CIMG7060.jpg

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    And here I thought this post was in reference to an offer I sent yesterday, that was reasonable, considering they're asking about twice what the item is worth.

Seriously though, Didley. If you didn't want to sell the guy your stuff, just say no thanks or ignore them.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    huh bruh are you trying to say Didley has an anger management problem? Are you mental?

me? maybe.

i posted the conversation. you agree with my explanation or do you agree with his and the guy 'deserves' getting treated like that?

i honestly don't see why the guy should have been **** on and cyberstalked

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    My favorite part:

"any more emails will be taken as harassment ant will be dealt with accordingly"

Even the insects are insulted by this level of "pathetic effort". :o

....And seriously- 'dealt with accordingly'??? Lame.
    thumbsdown.gif

Top Bottom