*NSFW*~Language~`Gun Range Injury`

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Playing with guns is dangerous. More and more adults are doing this and getting hurt. Target shooting is fine. This kinda stuff is just crazy. And for what. To be macho? Free country but it sure seems some grown ups are unaware of the dangers. I just hope they keep their kids away from these activities.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I thought he said he learned that in basic? Military guys?

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I thought he said he learned that in basic? Military guys?

Oh absolutely. My Kill Hat told me to do that exact thing when I got a Double Feed. Then afterwards my Sr. Hat hung me by my nut sack from the pull up bars while I sang Halls of Montezuma!!!

Sorry Veed, just joking. Hell know that is NOT something ANY branch teaches in Boot. Of course that's not to say some Corporal didn't convince a PFC that it was a good idea. :rofl:

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Indeed. What _I_ cannot figure out is why a grown man would proclaim to the world, via a You-Tube video: "Hey, look at me! What a putz am I!" This is almost as epic as that hydrocephalic moron who shot himself with a 1911 playing Quick-Draw McGraw... and put it on You-Tube.

Jim is right; too many excellent candidates for retro-active birth control are "playing" with guns these days...

Perhaps he's just trying to take responsibility for his irresponsible actions? Maybe after a making a stupid mistake, the best thing that can come of it is to use it as a lesson to others. :dunno:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Not a collapsible stock expert here...but if I butt stroke the ground I will try to not be surprised when the stock " collapses "

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I saw some sign language on that video. He said an entire sentence, and more, just by the look on his face.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Indeed. What _I_ cannot figure out is why a grown man would proclaim to the world, via a You-Tube video: "Hey, look at me! What a putz am I!" This is almost as epic as that hydrocephalic moron who shot himself with a 1911 playing Quick-Draw McGraw... and put it on You-Tube.

Jim is right; too many excellent candidates for retro-active birth control are "playing" with guns these days...

Maybe, Steve, something like this would happen.
    [video]http://www.vidsfeed.com/video/exmADifMmRs/[/video]

Just insert Nutnfancy, Tex Grebner, and any other wanna-be-tacticool-and famous YouTube type.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom