Idiot dresses like zombie and runs around miami.... Nearly gets shot while doing it

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I thought it hilarious. I was "working on" a comedy script that proceeds kinda like this. The star was a black guy who is good at suspending reality while watching movies - otherwise NONE of them make any sense.

Well, the lead likes Zombie movies as he's a shooter and everyone knows "it's okay to shoot zombies", right? Right?

An event happens (actually, several) and he's geeked about it all and it takes off from there.

I thought it was funny with the kids and the older folk but for the young guys in their prime... I dunno. He could have been shot. But when you think about it people are not itching to shoot anyone despite what they say. It's safer for all to retreat which just about everyone did. NO ONE wants a confrontation. But I *THINK* I would have drawn on him. But that depends on what you read from him; if you discern he's in makeup and role playing but he'd have to drop character immediately.

Not a wise thing to do but since it ended well it was funny.

Priceless vid!

brpdsoldier1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    See how he ran when he was aggressed... When met with a pistol this idiot would surely run... I do t mean like at the 2 minute mark of the video... I mean a man with a pistol the was secure with ending a life!

CPL_Primeaux

AK-holic
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Lafayette ,Slidell,Abbeville
    I would have drawn on him and yelled HEY MFer !!!! If he stopped and said OH ****, turns around so fast he almost busts his ass, hes probably not a zombie. If he continues toward you , not even fazed by the fact you pulled a gun on him and keeps coming... POW POW POW.

Top Bottom