Idiot dresses like zombie and runs around miami.... Nearly gets shot while doing it

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Stone idiot

Wonder if the liberals will try to re release this as what George Zimmerman was doing while on bail ??

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    :rofl::rofl:

I did notice that he went after a "disproportionate" number of African Americans in that video. I'm not certain what the point was.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    But is it really dumber to dress up like a zombie, or to believe in zombies and shoot a guy for dressing up like one?

A couple weekends ago a buddy of mine and about 20 friends did a Zombie Pub Crawl in NOLA. They all dressed up like zombies and stumbled from bar to bar. I wish I could've seen it!

brpdsoldier1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm pretty sure that dude got beat down in the end!!! Awesome!!! Funny how he didnt chose an off duty officer or someone with conceal carry! That would have been worthy of posting on YouTube!

Fluffy2022

Border hopper stopper
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Hammond
    I watch this and it surprises me how many people run!!!! If Woody Harrelson was there he would stand strong with his banjo and yell at everyone running by " nut the f$&@ up pu$$cakes!!!! " lol

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Pretty stupid considering anyone would've had the legal right to smoke his ass.

When " it " chased the first guy around the cars I was thinkin he'd get shot.

Did he met the criteria ??

He didn't have an identifiable weapon other than being a zombie

He had intentions to scare people...doesn't mean he's decided to kill or do GBH

Did he have the opportunity to kill or do GBH ?? Yes, IMO he did b/c he ran up on them unaware

Skwerliy situation. You get 3 sec to decide if something is a joke or an attempt on your life.

For some strange reason I think a grand jury might just let a shooter walk in that case.

This is a good educational opportunity....don't shoot zombies unless you have a bunch of $$$

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    :rofl::rofl:

I did notice that he went after a "disproportionate" number of African Americans in that video. I'm not certain what the point was.
    Felons not suposed to have guns. Or maybe he bought up all the 25 auto ammo in town week prior :D

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    squidnutz06
    Top Bottom