RIP Paul Gomez

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    On behalf of my family, I would like to thank everyone for the outpouring of support for Paul's passing. He passed from an
    Issue with his diabetes. He was a great brother, father, friend and trainer. He will be greatly missed

I am sorry for you loss. When the time is right feel free to let us know how we as a community can help the most.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Here is a photo of Paul contemplating all the many ways he could kill me. This was taken on 9-23-09. I am going to try to dig up the many others I have of him from the many meetups he attended with us. He was always willing to share free advice and constructive criticism. I never got to attend his free classes in the park but wish I had.

Dp2oS.jpg

mtcur3

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Thibodaux, LA
    We are so very sorry to learn that Paul has passed away. He will be missed. Our condolences to his family. You all are in our prayers.
    Bill Hickman and family

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

fm2

Juiceman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Texas
    I am saddened by the loss of my mentor and friend. I am a much better person for having known him. He was always willing to listen and encouraging to those looking for answers to tough questions. It's because of his friendship that I have met so many genuinely good people. I hope to remain a good example to his craft.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    On behalf of my family, I would like to thank everyone for the outpouring of support for Paul's passing. He passed from an
    Issue with his diabetes. He was a great brother, father, friend and trainer. He will be greatly missed

My condolences, Wade. He touched many. I imagine you had some rambunctious times growing up!

Your family remains in my prayers and thoughts.

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY

I never met him but my condolences for your loss. Sounds like a great guy. Wished I had taken a class the few times I had an opportunity.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Just received this update:

Services for Paul Gomez will be held Friday June 8, 2012. Viewing will be from 10am-12pm with a memorial service at 12pm at Greenoaks 9595 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, La 70815

Top Bottom