Call of duty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I'm going to get on the xbox tonight and play some modern warfare two, maybe some 3. If you've got a gamertag and want to join in on the fun post it here.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Its like the playstation, without the whole being **** thing. :D

OHHHHH... Lol

I know. I hate not having to pay to play online, integrated wi-fi in the base model, and a blu-ray player!? Pathetic...

now if only their network was good. haha.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    there is a thread around here somewhere that has everybody's gamertag and the games they play online.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Aww come on didley, you should be like me, run cat5(because its better than wifi), then "find" movies online. I just have to find 3 movies a year, and I've saved the cost of my xbox live subscription. I got into the xbox, because it had live before PSN came out, and the halo series(early games not reach), are arguably the best multiplayer of all time. Seriously though, if you need some cat5 let me know, I've got ton of it and as long as you're in a single story, its almost always super easy to wire.

Dave thanks for link, I'll let this one die and bump that one.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Aww come on didley, you should be like me, run cat5(because its better than wifi), then "find" movies online. I just have to find 3 movies a year, and I've saved the cost of my xbox live subscription. I got into the xbox, because it had live before PSN came out, and the halo series(early games not reach), are arguably the best multiplayer of all time. Seriously though, if you need some cat5 let me know, I've got ton of it and as long as you're in a single story, its almost always super easy to wire.

Dave thanks for link, I'll let this one die and bump that one.

I normally run it wired if I'm gaming (better latency), but I have next to no time to myself now; especially time to myself with the TV.

Halo was HUGE for Xbox in getting their market share. I don't know a single person who had Xbox from the start who didn't buy it for Halo (primarily). I was never into that franchise, but I respect what they did with it (at first anyways... they of course had to drive it into the ground). Now there's a Halo 4 coming out? Geez.

Blu-ray player sold me on the PS3 to be honest. Back when you couldn't get a dedicated blu-ray for under $200, it was just economical, so-to-speak, to get a PS3 with a blu-ray in it.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I normally run it wired if I'm gaming (better latency), but I have next to no time to myself now; especially time to myself with the TV.

Halo was HUGE for Xbox in getting their market share. I don't know a single person who had Xbox from the start who didn't buy it for Halo (primarily). I was never into that franchise, but I respect what they did with it (at first anyways... they of course had to drive it into the ground). Now there's a Halo 4 coming out? Geez.

Blu-ray player sold me on the PS3 to be honest. Back when you couldn't get a dedicated blu-ray for under $200, it was just economical, so-to-speak, to get a PS3 with a blu-ray in it.

I have both an OG XBox and a 360 and have never owned a single Halo game. I've played 1, 2, and 3, though.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I have both an OG XBox and a 360 and have never owned a single Halo game. I've played 1, 2, and 3, though.

I guess I just didn't get in on the Halo thing soon enough. I'm unbelievably competitive and getting my ass handed to me over and over was no bueno. I was a total boss at the first CoD, though. Was a server administrator and part of a team... now I have this crappy thing called a job and I grew up a little. Playing with my son is way more rewarding!! :P

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I guess I just didn't get in on the Halo thing soon enough. I'm unbelievably competitive and getting my ass handed to me over and over was no bueno. I was a total boss at the first CoD, though. Was a server administrator and part of a team... now I have this crappy thing called a job and I grew up a little. Playing with my son is way more rewarding!! :P

The only thing I have played online recently was BF3. I planned on doing a little of that this summer, but my Charter connection really blows....so, no BF3 multiplayer for me.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    And each one is worse than the last. That is how it goes with the once truly competitive games. They dumb them down to gain a bigger market share of the casual once a month gamers, by crapping on the ones who plan to really log some hours. Perfect example is the support killstreaks in MW3.

I guess I just didn't get in on the Halo thing soon enough. I'm unbelievably competitive and getting my ass handed to me over and over was no bueno.

LOL, I was probably one of the people on the other side of that equation. That's to be expected considering halo 2 was middle/high school for me(mega spare time). In hind sight this is a bit embarrassing for me, but I was actually sponsored to go to MLG chicago in 05, by gamer graphix.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    The only thing I have played online recently was BF3. I planned on doing a little of that this summer, but my Charter connection really blows....so, no BF3 multiplayer for me.

Haha. I like the idea of the battlefield franchise, but you can't be successful at it unless you're willing to be in a lot of hours with the same general group of people. If you just get on every now and then with random people, you get hosed.

And each one is worse than the last. That is how it goes with the once truly competitive games. They dumb them down to gain a bigger market share of the casual once a month gamers, by crapping on the ones who plan to really log some hours. Perfect example is the support killstreaks in MW3.

LOL, I was probably one of the people on the other side of that equation. That's to be expected considering halo 2 was middle/high school for me(mega spare time). In hind sight this is a bit embarrassing for me, but I was actually sponsored to go to MLG chicago in 05, by gamer graphix.

Yeah, I run and gun, so high kill streaks for me usually doesn't happen. I don't mind the support killstreaks as they generally suck for what I want to do. Advanced UAV made assassin pretty important. I tried to play without it, but I just like the ability to surprise people who relax when the UAV pops up.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    let me know if you get on MWF3 gamertag is the same as my user name

Aren't you on my friends list already?

Yeah, I run and gun, so high kill streaks for me usually doesn't happen. I don't mind the support killstreaks as they generally suck for what I want to do. Advanced UAV made assassin pretty important. I tried to play without it, but I just like the ability to surprise people who relax when the UAV pops up.

Yeah, I mean I like MW3, but the dominance of dual wielding machine pistols, the people running UAV/counter UAV with no 3rd streak on support with hardline pro, really makes me stay on MW2. The noob tubing is bad, but it doesn't happen often, and as long as you don't have the DLC maps, you usually get a good map. I had a 4 nuke 143 and 8 game on rundown today.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Man I turned both M2-3 in a couple months ago. 2 was awful with the noob tubing, worse than CS's instant spawn grenades and Halo 1's rocket levels.

Speaking of Halo: I've loved every halo game: got the first one in 7th grade for Christmas and been playing ever since. Read every Halo book and even watched the shitty halo movie.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Aren't you on my friends list already?

Yeah, I mean I like MW3, but the dominance of dual wielding machine pistols, the people running UAV/counter UAV with no 3rd streak on support with hardline pro, really makes me stay on MW2. The noob tubing is bad, but it doesn't happen often, and as long as you don't have the DLC maps, you usually get a good map. I had a 4 nuke 143 and 8 game on rundown today.

Yeah, noob tube and danger close was a stupid idea of the developers. Lol, I had never thought about just running 2 kill streaks. That's genius. Rofl.

Top Bottom