***FOUND ONE*** WTB Backpack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Looking for a nice backpack if anybody has one for sale. Mainly looking for maxpedition,blackhawk,etc. FTF BR and Livingston area.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Check out the backpacks Alan at Geauxshootin has. I bought one. It's a 1776 tactical 2nd Amendment Edition. They are badass. There is a thread on them.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I am not familiar with that particular one and I see several different ones on their website. I'm looking to use it for packing a few change of clothes when I go out of town. Is it roomy?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am not familiar with that particular one and I see several different ones on their website. I'm looking to use it for packing a few change of clothes when I go out of town. Is it roomy?

It's more a range bag. 4 pistols bags, 20 mags, cleaning kits, crap like that. But those pouches are removable too; so.........It is pretty roomy.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell

The gearslingers are nice. I have a Sitka (the medium one) and it works great for smaller loads. You CAN overload them and it becomes a little uncomfortable if you are carrying them a good distance. Just for an overnight/weekend bag the Kodiak (the large one) would work great as the Sitka is a little small for anything beyond just a change of clothes (with the shoes on the outside).

I have a 5.11 Rush 24 that I use for a quick weekend bag. I personally love it although some have has issues with busted seams, etc. I have never had that problem although I dont drag mine through the dirt and low crawl behind enemy lines with it. I dont baby it though. It gets tossed around in and out of the truck and stuffed with crap all the time and I have never had any issues with it.

I did have a 5.11 MOAB 10 for a few days. Loved the layout but didnt like how it sit on my neck.

I had a Maxped Pygmy Falcon. Nice bag but too small for anything other than an overnight bag so I sold it.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Mystery ranch 3 day assault

Look no further

VERY nice pack, but very expensive. I would love one but cant swallow the price.

media.nl

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    What will be the main purpose for it?

i need it to pack a few change of clothes in when i go out of town for my sons ball tournaments or when we go camping. i had the blackhawk 3 day pack which was nice, so something not much smaller than that would work but definently not any bigger than the 3 day pack.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I really like my 5.11 Rush 24. It's my truck bag, my man-diaper bag, and weekend bag.

mochila-rush-24-2.jpg

I'm into organization and it has a pouch and pocket for everything.

511_rush24_02-200x300.jpg

They also make the Rush 72 that's bigger.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    VERY nice pack, but very expensive. I would love one but cant swallow the price.

What's the montra that seems to echo the threads of Bayoushooter?

Buy once, cry once, rinse and repeat. :)

I have a Victorionox that is a gym and beater bag that I bought a year ago at Office Depot that works well. Held up to much abuse and still is ticking with no issues, but son't expect to load it out with your anti-zombie gear, more like a quarter of it.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom